capitalcrew's girl car

Nationally they are blowing up and CL ones are being scooped up. Mists forums went from being for old guys who race them in spec racing and autocrossing to hipsters who slam them as much as possible, while being herra frush and scraping parts.

It seems that the stigma stopped and people are realizing that British roadsters reborn are dope.

Mine is “on the road” legally, just not physically. :lol

Get that second part worked out

lol

Mine will be slamdizzled. I already scrape. I’ll also be terbzzz eventually. Looks are just more important to me right now. Trendyness top score.

No real updates other than the fact that I’m currently working on a deal to get some CF fenders. If it goes through I’ll be keep my CF hood and just having someone on here refinish it for me. The carbon parts might look funny isolating a black front bumper though. Any thoughts on that?

I’ll need my hardtop painted black before spring too. Who’s good and cheap?

http://fatlace.com/lacedup/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/9.jpg

warped quarter panels BECAUSE RACECAR

What’s wrong with his 1/4 panels other than the roll/pull.?

looks like the trusty baseball bat trick lol. doesn’t change the fact that it’s my favorite miata

:facepalm

:lol

Looks like a pretty good job to me, whatever method they used. I do love that car.

FUCK YOU DAVE. :lol

Needs moar wax!

It must have been on a different forum, but the caption to that was “Needs wax, fuck you”. :lol

:rofl

Reliable consistent 12s by spring all while looking boss as fuck and scraping on pennies. That’s all for now. Stay tuned.

Boss as fuck in a Miata? I like your car and all but I think you might have some trouble with that one

I don’t mean it’s going to look boss as fuck. I just mean it’s going to look boss as fuck that it’s scraping on pennies. I can see how that could be misread and I apologize.

Ah ok, my mistake. No need to apologize brother. Your car is going to be sick if you hit the goals youre talking about

Roadster buddiezzzz.
Can’t wait to see this thing with some rimz.

yup

FM or Begi turbz parts, forged bottom end parts, megasquirt nonsense, then r33mz.