~~Car Accident~~

big one, just outside my building in shadyside. ok i hear a screech and boom. i look out the window and see a dually backing up, my gf says he prob backed into the dumpster… till she looks out another window…

corner of neville/bayard… 2 cars, a suburban, and pedal bike? the crash scene looked like both cars were turning left and the suburban went straight through and hit the first car pushing it into the second… there were bike parts and papers and a shoe in the middle of the intersection so that’s why i guessed a bike… but the car that was sandwiched was fuckin destroyed, trunk off, passenger door in the drivers side, all windows gone. the other car was almost as bad… teh truck was driveable looking. some senior citizen says “another SUV, they should ban those things”, i just told the old fuck “shut up, they should ban idiots like you from voting”, the deaf fuck looked at me like a confused labrador and walked away.

i don’t know how it went down, any of you with scanners/ties maybe can clear up the story… ironic, i counted about 10 cop cars & not a one of teh fucks thought they should direct traffic at a busy 4 way intersection, some bus driver did for a while but he left. so ppl were actually driving through the accident scene since it was about 5 feet from dead center of a 4 way intersection… fuckin cops :shaler:

just a fucked up thing to happen :mad: :frowning:

wheres the pictures:)

hope the bike rider is OK

sicko… no camera ownage owns me :hsdance:

damnit :hs:

gotta get picts… shaggy style.