Car Audio.....

Where in the erie county area is the best place for service/support/products in terms of car audio?..for christmas im stealing my dads Murano and im going to put XM satelite radio/replacement speakers/ and a crazy sub setup in his trunk, because he feels that diar straits sounds like crap in his car…

i can help you out with the speakers,sub and amp, i would to the xm but im not sure how complicated the murano’s are

How crazy do you want to go with the sub setup?? Lots of custom work or just lots of power?? Stop by Circuit in Cheektowaga and talk to Jay (addicted2boost) or I and we will see what we can set you up with.

OT: yo i saw u in the new whip on millersport today, unless theres another one of those blue saabs around, looks nice man

Stereo Advantage is a pretty big name in town… and I/we/they do quality work there… If you want to stop by and ask for me (tom) i work tues/thurs 12-4pm, sat 10-4pm… I’ll hook you up with a good salesman and I can personally do all the work on it or let one of the other installers know its one of my boy’s cars if I’m not avail that day, I have a good name on here as far as that type of work goes…

Thanks Funkylemons, i was actually looking for Stereo Advantage today and couldnt find it…not too familiar with the area…where on main is it? between what?

main st… at the n. forest intersection i think it is… right near La Nova Pizza… Wendys is almost across the street…

i work at Stereo Advantage in car audio…we do XM. PM me and ill let u kno when i am working. stop in and ill see what i can do for u…and who the hell is funkylemmons? i have to kno u if u work there…

yea it doesn’t seem like you need anything out of the ordinary it would be cake, stop over :tup: