Car broke? Need winter mods?

lol. ok man!

Actually, if you’re hell bent on letting the dealer do it, I can recommend the one my buddy works at?

Which dealership is it?

He works for DePaula.

Welcome back man! We’ve been driving the van around and it’s been great…

Had to test out the brakes one time downstate on 87 when a moron cut in front of me, then slowed to 35 mph for no real reason. The new pads, rotors, and shoes made it easy. We’ll be in touch about the next job (diff).

No prob homie! Let me know what / when is good for you and I’ll get it done! I only work wends, thurs of this week and then i’m off till the 19th again! Whatever’s good for you bro!

WTF!

hey wayne, we dont know each other but everyones calling you wayne :smiley: i have a 63 civic dx that was swapped with a d16z6.( done myself, probaly not the best job :D) i was wondering if you could help me out with a few things. im gonna list them out and i was wondering if i could get some feedback on them, in the sense of pricing and time.
car runs and i could get it to your work place.

main things needed
-full tune up
-NEW CLUCH… currently parked because i have to rev it to 7k to even start moving…
-OEM Tranny, 3rds shot. seconds on the way out.

• 3 out of 4 spring put on, maybe even new rear struts. think one is seized up.
    -possible rebuild or replacement d16z6. just the motor.

im just trying to see if shes even worth keeping or getting rid of.

Wayne, I need some poly motor mounts put in and my rear diff/tranny fluid changed. Can u pm me a price? I’ll be bringing in my own fluid

pms sent!

That’s where I usually go for warranty repairs. :lol

http://i30.tinypic.com/6pc8dc.jpg

lol i’ll tell him you’re coming! lol

Wayne I just might have you do the clutch for me. Dealerships usually aren’t too keen on customers buying their own parts and having them install it, and if they do, they charge an arm and a leg for labor to recoup the money they lost on their marked-up parts.

:frowning:

We’ll see though, first I need the car back from the collision center before anything happens.

no prob dude. I can definitely do that for you no problem, and it will be ALOT cheaper than at the dealer. If you want I can have him get you a quote :wink:

Please do, if you don’t mind.

I banged a slut some time ago in the back seat of my truck and ever since there has been a stain and a foul smell. Is this something wayne64ss could take care of?

Even if you brought him the truck, I’m pretty sure three words are all you’d get out of him: “Was she hot?”

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl OMG Archie that is totally me!!! +rep!

:rofl

Definitely a guy I wouldn’t mind working on my car, then.