Car Club Leaders

Hey guys I live in Uniontown Pennsylvania 60 miles out from Pittsburgh. And I am looking for a car club I.E. place to drive and hang out. I know nobody in Pittsburgh and i wanna see some nightlife action down there. I drive a 1993 Pontiac Sunbird SE Convertible. Its pretty fast for what it is.But ummm If someone wants to hang out and cruise leave a thread please.:cool:

Originally posted by sunhawk08
Hey guys I live in Uniontown Pennsylvania 60 miles out from Pittsburgh. And I am looking for a car club I.E. place to drive and hang out. I know nobody in Pittsburgh and i wanna see some nightlife action down there. I drive a 1993 Pontiac Sunbird SE Convertible. Its pretty fast for what it is.But ummm If someone wants to hang out and cruise leave a thread please.:cool:
clubs are gay, join a cult. :eek3:

welcome to the site
post pics of the car, so we can decide what club you should be in

How fast is pretty fast?

Originally posted by Black_WS6
How fast is pretty fast?
sunbird = not fast at all

sunbirds are fast… let’s see… they depreciate fast, make you look gay fast, make blind kids laugh at you fast :smiley:

Originally posted by rookee
sunbirds are fast… let’s see… they depreciate fast, make you look gay fast, make blind kids laugh at you fast :smiley:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:eek2: :rofl:

lol hahhaha

everyone here (for the most part) isn’t going to give you a straight answer for any questions like this…

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
everyone here (for the most part) isn’t going to give you a straight answer for any questions like this…
:blah: :blah: :blah:

I did… kinda.

I think it’s a reasonable question… People who join are lookin’ for others to ride with.

Then again, most people on this board are an :asshole , so I guess I shouldn’t have expected anyone to help the guy out. :stick:

Originally posted by SleeperGTP
:blah: :blah: :blah:

i’m just being honest. His first question was about convertible top motor fluid. do you think people are going to give him a list of places to “kick it”?

i’m just being honest. His first question was about convertible top motor fluid. do you think people are going to give him a list of places to “kick it”?
:dunno:

Yeah, good point. That fluid thing was a disgusting display of n00bism. :doh:

you’ve got to be kidding me…:rolleyes:

welcome anyway

sunbirds owns joo

welcome

the convertible top motor fluid is right next to the GReddy muffler bearings at Pep Boys.