Car Donation?

I’m finally going to try to get rid of my old Tiburon, sadly. I don’t really want to but i have no place for it anymore.

I was thinking about donatining to an autobody program. Any suggestions on places that would take it?

OTHER then a junk yard cause i know that’ll be the first comment.

Thanks.

go to the ecc body shop or eire 1 boces (potter road) and talk to the teachers. they will be happy to take it most likely

I donated a running car a few years back. I don’t know which places in buffalo will take it, but salvation army took my car no problem. Got $500 tax write off for it…

What condition is it in?? 5 speed or auto??

is it in decent condition? my gf could possibly use a better car so it doesnt leak oil and coolant all over my driveway

cars for cancer, or one of those types of charities. You can use it as a tax write off.

PM Cars4Cancer and ask him, or www.cars4cancer.com

Or if it’s in decent shap, give it to Viper966 so he can turbo it :wink:

Shit yea… i still have a bunch of stuff hanging around…

why not sell it, my gf needs a car pm with details

Larry, care to sell it? My dad needs a car in the worst way. Please PM me, I’d like to talk to you about it.

It’s in decent condition. It’s litteraly sat for 4 years. so it really needs a bath inside and out and an oil change. if i remember correctly it has a few sticky lifters, its missing a few peices of trim on the dash and the ac wasn’t blowing very cold.

its an automatic w/approx 96k on it.

wonder if cars4cancer is bound like a regular 503 charity or not since its focus is cars… hmmm