Want to donate?

If you would like to donate any parts for our S13 please post up what you have here and where you are and one of us will arrange to get it from you. If you are out of town PM me or PyreXXX for our address and we will pay for shipping!

If you want to donate money you can send it via paypal to admin@n-e-c-c.com but please make sure to state that it is for the track car!

Thanks!
All donations are greatly appreciated!

I throw in a 22mm rear sway bar.

I’ll donate a KA24DE

or what ever parts are needed.

I can also get some cheap basic repair stuff for it as well

The skyline by pass valve is yours. Hmmmm, what else do i have that would be useful…oh, and a blitz air filter that looks like a space ship???

I have

-Battery (charging it tommorow)
-Hood
-Spare CD player

everybody should donate their extra stuff that they are not gonna use

than we sell those on 780tuners to buncha suckers and more money for the project car!!!

btw, we gotta name it, i say we call her angelina

How about professor loudass?

Sold, to the man with the sense of humor. :smiley:

I think we should call it Bubba Loudass, cause it’s always going to be FUGLY. :E

I suggest Golf Balls for the name.

i will contribute a 91-94 front bumper, a cone filter, an 89-90 front bumper,a manual boost controller, ill find some more stuff when i go to my parents house.

we got a baller here …

How about … Big Bertha ?! … thats a good name

Or combine those names for “Loud Balls”. lol.

I think i may have a gel cell battery for ya. I’ll have to search through my shit, there may be a bunch of other stuff.

ca18det side mount intercooler with piping, so far no one wants to buy it so why not

if my fj20 is fubar … imma donate the TD07S haha

I also have a spare transmission if needed.

We DO need a tranny. This one is grinding…

just wondering if one could donate spare parts? that wouldn’t go on to the car persay, but you guys could maybe sell them on e-bay for the cars fund?

Sure, all spare parts are welcome! :slight_smile:

I’ve sorted out the transmission it’s now officially yours. I am in Calgary though so if any one is making the trip let me know. It needs a new clutch but the pressure plate looks all right. I’ll try and get some pictures up later today

im going to calgary at teh end of then month if my friend brings his truck i can grab it i will know closer to the 30th.