CAR INSURANCE???

lol what is the cheapest car insurance for someone that has had a shitty driving record from tickets. no dwi or felonys but lots of dumb tickets.

progressive

you will never get the cheapest quote. Best thing to do is call around. Anything with Collision you will pay out your ass. Depends on your age too.

i never had an accidents either and its a 92 and paid off so if its too expensive ill just put liablity for a few months till all my points drop off, its almost been 3 years sense i had a ticket and ive never got insurance before cuz of my record.

well it depends…u may have gotten a lot of tickets but like, iv had lots of speeding tickets and stupid shit but they have all been reduced. i went for insurance to allstate and its only 70 bucks a month for me. not everything shows up on ur record.

+1 to progressive.

ya i have had speeding tickets reduced to speeding tickets lol. i had lost my license cuz of points as well, but like i said its almost 3 years and all points drop off after 3 years from the point of conviction

www.geico.com

wheres the best place to go and talk to someone

Dont even bother with geico they are stupid expensive if you even have 1 point for something dumb it’s going to be expensive.

Progressive + 1000.

When I had a motorcycle geico wanted 2400/yr for liability only when the bike only cost me 2200 and all I had was 2 points from an 1110a, Progressive 300/yr full coverage. I recommend them highly.

Call around is your best bet; I get different quotes from everyone whenever I call. I’m at Geico at the moment; but my record is pretty clean.

Esurance was cheaper then progressive and geico for me…

get on your parents plan, buy a 15+ year old car, pay $50 a month for full coverage FTW… /thread

i just did gieco and its 115 a month and 597 6months for me, too high lol ill keep shoping maybe ill get it lower

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:13,topic:27017"”]

get on your parents plan, buy a 15+ year old car, pay $50 a month for full coverage FTW… /thread

[/quote]

not exactly true…i got a quote from allstate for my parents with out even having a car yet…and they told me 120 a month and by myself its 70.

i have Geico … $707 /6m for both the Audi and BMW full coverage. i quoted with progressive and it was over $1100 /6mo for the same.

:tup: Gekko
:tdown: Progressive

Can’t you ever figure out anything on your own?

The Mrs. as full coverage on a vehicle thats not paid off through Allstate and only pays $550/6months they find like every discount you qualify for…check them

no, remember he couldn’t even figure out where to buy uggz

and $600 every 6 months is not bad for someone that has a liscense suspension on there record

I pay 70 a month for geico for two fully insured cars.

Esurance wanted 142 bucks a month for the exact same coverage.

I used to have allstate, that was 120 a month.

I just got a quote from progressive, they were 120 a month.

Geico has been ok so far, I had one claim, they lowballed me on it but fixed the vehicle properly, and they only gave me 2 days rental car when I needed a week.

Another bad thing about geico is you can’t pay with a credit card, you need to use an electric transfer from your bank account like you would pay a utility.

I still like geico though, i’ll stay with them, and probably get homeowners from them in the future.