Where do you guys have your insurence, and what do you pay?

I will be going under my own policy this spring. Im 21, no accidents or tickets, full time student etc etc. Best i have found so far is AIG at $1050 for 6 months full coverage. Where do you guys go and what do you pay?

iv got allstate, 299.10 for just liability for 6 months. i really need to upgrade, but i havent gotten around to it yet. my record is clean as far as the insurance is concerned. they havent gotten word of my recently aquired 6 points though.

Just switched to allstate and saved a good chunk. Pay about $350/6mos for the speed6 with 100/300 and a $500 ded.

i have gmac. 271 a month full coverage. 500 deductible. this is on a 08 cobalt and i have 8 points that are 2.5 years old. i also have two major accident on my record.

I pay $2800 a year on my 02 GTI, I’m 18 and I have 2 tickets(8 points) that they have yet to find out about.
It’s through One Beacon Insurance.

pm TESTICLE he is a insurance broker and has helped many on this board

I have Allstate. 20 years old, no tickets, $160/mo full coverage, 2000 S2000.

28 years old, 1 car 99 civic, no collision, just liability and comp, $320/year. Geico. No accidents or tickets. When I had the Civic and the SRT-4 (with full coverage) on the plan it was $800/year.

are we going to have one of these threads a week?

are we going to have one of these threads a week?

Geico
About $582 for 6 months
94 Civic with just liability and 00 S2K full covered

I love Geico, EVERY TIME I CALL…even at 4am ( I wanted to see if someone would pick up) some picked up the phone and helped me out. BEST THING was I spoke to someone who spoke english without an accent.

clarence insurance, 716-633-1773. i go through mercury and pay about 1000 for 3 cars every six months. my wife’s cobalt, my impala and my SS

Geico, 100/300, full coverage on the TBSS with 250 deductible and 0 for glass, $349 every 6 months. I’m 22 and have no tickets or accidents on my record.

IIRC you own a house? (it makes a difference)

x…

21, allstate, $80/mon

Is it better to say that you Rent a place or live with your parents. I currently rent but still have some of my stuff go to my parents house.

I have to get my own insurance this week, I got a few quotes but I stated my address as my parents.

Where do I save more?

Indeed. Forgot that they asked that.

Go to a local “insurance Broker” and have them figure it out. I used to hate places like that, but when I got my Home Owner’s (through Hunt Vanner) they did all the work for me and the rates are pretty good. I pay $1000 a year for the Z06 and the Passat for very good coverage.

X…

P.S. I’m really old too, I’m sure that matters.

^ the benefits of having an AARP card

wow.

i have progressive. 08 outback sport i think i pay 500/ 6 months