I just saved a bunch of money switching to.....

ALLSTATE.

Damn with state farm I was paying $2300/yr for 2 cars and renters ins.

Called Allstate to get a quote, and it’s gonna be about $1400/yr for the same coverage…

:carnut

i think i need new insurance.

i pay 4000 a year. christ.

Good deal. I pay $2400/year for 2 cars through Geico but thats the cheapest I found after calling all of the big names.

Testicle hooked me up at allstate

1 car = ~500 a year…
2 cars was 720 a year… roughly just liability
1 bike = comp and liability 400 and change…
1 house = ~ 500 a year

geico for cars… progressive does well with bikes as does nova if you dont want full coverage

the reason I switched to state farm in the first place is because they were killing it with the motorcycle insurance back when I got my r1 and wanted full coverage. Every place I called was $2-3k per year just for the bike.

State farm was a little more for the cars, but if I did my car ins. through them, they discounted the mc ins. heavily, motorcycle insurance was like $400/yr for full coverage.

Since I don’t have a bike anymore I don’t have a reason to stay with them.

I pay $406 every 6 months with 100k/300k coverage for 2 cars. 27/male clean license. Discounts for having multi vehicle policy and 6 hour driving course.

wtf lol

FWIW esurance quotes take like 5 min and was super cheap for me

305 per six months to insure my saturn with geico.

I pay it off in full to avoid those stubborn 4 dollar installment charges.

let’s say you lie about not having any accidents or speeding tix… what then?

i didn’t enter any crash information on geico and my payments are more than halved…

yeah the cars are $630/6m for my wifes mercury mini-van and my car. 100/300 with $500 ded.

State farm had the minivan at $480, and the speed6 at $562 / 6m

Then you get a letter saying they adjusted your rates…

When they finalize everything they will run your vins and your liscense # and find out. Most places do a credit check too.

They just did mine over the phone. The only thing I claimed in the last 5 years was 3 pieces of glass. She told me I had no accidents or tickets showing…

they usually run your credit and your license right over the internet, then basically a “you fucking liar” page opens up, and they spell out everything that you did that they found out about, and adjust your rates accordingly.

+1

yeah, it says that they are going to do that, so does that mean i get the insurance at the rate they quoted?

EDIT:

We rely on your accurate statements to provide you with a quote. However, we will verify your information through motor vehicle and claims reports, if you decide to purchase a policy from us.

Yeah, it means that the rate quote you got when you lied and said you were a good little boy with no tickets will instantly get adjusted. Or, if it’s Geico, they’ll probably just deny you any coverage at all since you had to have done some pretty bad shit to be at 4k a year for insurance. Geico doesn’t like high risk people.

yeah. i have a LOT of points on my license. (10)
and at least one accident (curb) in the past 2 years
and probably one or two more between 2 and 4 years…
i also have at least 5 window replacements.

I quoted with allstate a couple weeks ago and they came in $600 more expensive then geico for me.

+2