How much for car insurance

This is for those with 2 cars on your insurance and if you are 30yrs old or younger.

What are you paying for insurance on 2 cars? Do you have any tickets or accidents on your insurance. Do you have full coverage on both?

If this is a repost, merg it or close it and point me in the right direction.

30, a few tickets, no accidents, maxed out limits of liability, full coverage on Evo, liability only on my winter beater. $700/6 months.

With my Camaro and Jeep it was $70ish a month.

After I got married with just my Jeep 48 a month

Now with my wife on my insurance its $90 a month because she has tickets and bs.

Married, Under 30, Home owner, a few points on my license.

Full coverage and low deductible

Oh and my home owners and auto are with different companies currently.

I will be moving into selling auto, home, rv, boat, snowmobile/atv insurance in the next few weeks… My forum sponsor title will be changing to offer you guys discount insurance rates pending Josh’s approval.

I think I have a minor under $1000 on my insurance for a collision a year ago. Otherwise no tickets. $195 a month for the s2k and the 02 forester, full coverage on both.

( I put full on my forester because I flipped the legacy last year in 3 months of owning it, not loosing out on money again) <---- this didnt go on my insurance and wont.

Mine’s like 1120/yr for 2 cars. Has been since I was 21. I’ve had a bunch of speeding tix (a couple over double the limit), a reckless(yay VA), no accidents. Its never changed.

Awesome, definitely pm me when this goes on.

two cars full coverage
no accidents
no tickets
100/300/50
500/500
roughly 800/6 mo

im 24, own policy through preferred mutual. full coverage on my 2011 ram is $118 a month. when i had my s10 on the road with just liability i was paying $150 a month for 2 vehicles.

plenty of tickets however no points, no accidents where im at fault (1 about 5 years ago, deemed 100% other drivers fault while i was in work van doing deliveries).

this does remind me though that i had taken the insurance reduction class, however i never mentioned that when i opened my new policy. i could be saving money here. crap lol

no accidents, some points
Allstate

with
2 vehicles, 1 w/ comp, 1 w/ liability = $450 every 6 months

then with
3 vehicles, 2 w/ comp, 1 w/ liability = $725 every 6 months

not two cars but im $8X/month on a 06 rsx-s full coverage

no tickets no points geico

Me
Couple tickets
no accidents
Wife
no tickets
one accident
Viper/Tran Am/Sierra all full coverage 1K deduct.
$1700 per year

2 drivers, both 30 years old, homeowner, no points on licenses, a few accidents but no at-faults, full coverage including glass, loss of use, etc. $500 deductible, $190/mo for '07 Xterra, '10 Legacy, '12 Civic.

32, home owner, good credit. Geico
'06 grand cherokee, no tickets, I got rear ended last year, 100/300/250, full coverage, $500 deductible.
$428 for 6 months on my last renewal after discounts (good driver, anti-lock brakes…)

Who do you guys have insurance with?

lol, I’m paying more and I have 2 cars… 1 car is 13 years old, the other is 11 years old. wow I feel screwed over.

I have Geico but you need to take into account Age, Credit, Marriage, Home ownership, Tickets, Age of cars, etc

$150/mo on the STi. Ugh.

However, that’s $250 deducts on $250k/$500k w/ $1,000,000 Umbrella.

2 pts, no accidents.

Funny this comes up, Just got a quote from Geico

2 drivers, married 29, home owner no points no accidents, good credit.

3 cars: 07 Camry, 09 4runner and an 04 Allroad full coverage $500 Ded. for $679/6months

Fairly clean records for myself and my wife (accident 5 years ago, cell phone ticket 4 years ago), full coverage with $500 deductible and full glass on both of our vehicles (00 Corolla and 03 Passat) works out to about $1100 per year with Geico.

i just turned 25 and the last few years ive been paying anywhere from 1300 slowly dropping to about 950 a year this previous year for just liability alone. No points, no tickets, one accident that I didnt even commit about 7- 8 years ago(did something stupid when I was 18 and lied and said I was driving a car my ex friend slid into a curb in the snow when he was drunk) Ive never even gotten a speeding ticket so Im hoping now that i just turned 25 my insurance goes down a ton or if i get full coverage it wont be anymore than what I was paying for just liability.