Car meet April 15 at South Park VIP Parking Lot

or a eclipse gst?

^thats fine.

sik!!

celica is prefered but others can attend :smiley:

who knows, I might be in pending the state of the 240

Gee Thanx

your joking right?.. well Im just wondering whats going to get done first… my car or yours… my brackets will be in tommorow… Im hoping it will be worked on tommorow.

ha thats funny that you can compare my car (complete overhaul) and your car (replace transmission)

haha, if you would have done the proper research your car would be done!

:stupid: :OHSNAPP: :burnout:
haha. Or if you went to a better dealer.

well its only been done about twice. Thats the problem.

i may go aswell if some fellow f-bods attend

bring the Z

well i dont have a celica , i have a 300zx and a gst…lol

It really does not matter what you guys are driving… just come and hang out! The meets started 2 years ago “celica only” we were not getting enough members attending so… I started inviting a bunch of random car people and the meets just kept getting more fun. Now anyone that loves cars is invited!!!
:slight_smile:

Awsome

U should come out regardless man. There will be all sorts of differents cars there.

looks like its gonna be chilly and showers on saturday

What time is this?If my tranny swap is done i might go.Eric, can u bring rest of the crap u told u were goin to give me?

Everyone will be meeting anywhere between 12 noon -1:30pm

What time are you guys planning on being out there till? I have to work till 3, but I work in Bethel Park, so I can be there soon after that. If you guys are gonna be leaving there before I can get there, and are doing something afterwards, is there someone I can call to see where everyone is at?