car nicknames.

according to AOL - Auto, these are the top 8 names that people name their cars.

Car Nicknames
Most Popular Car Nicknames as Surveyed by the Associated Press and America Online:

1. Betsy
  2. Nelly
  3. Blue
  4. Baby
  5. Big Red
  6. Black Beauty
  7. Sweetie
  8. Susie

Your Car, Your Friend

I wouldnt pick any of those names for my car… my gf actually named my car for me.
she called it “Little Bandit” because its Snakes car name on The Simpsons (? dont ask how it reminds her of that) and cus its white/black (black being my windows.) and she loves Pandas…
ive even got a little stuffed panda for my car too. its flying around somewhere in my trunk right now.

whats yours?

lmao my mom called her old car best/bessy…which ha become my winter beater that i called the green machine

my cars’ nick name is SILVI !!:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

interesting… my old cars name was. pearl :stuck_out_tongue:

Ghost Zee

Story of the name: one time i was driving with my friend and there was some traffic, and he was a few cars ahead of me. Then I cut 3 lanes across and accelerated more ahead, then traffic cleared and i was in his blind spot the whole time. then i instantly pulled right behind him and tailgated him. After we stopped, he told me “YO WTF MAN, I saw your car was so far behind and then you disappeared then you reappeared on my ass wtf. is your car a ghost car like initial d?” hahahaha that was funny

my car hasnt told me her name yet too. but i think shes telling me her name is slippy! lol

LOL As in the clutch??

as in doing 90 degree drifts in the snow cuz my tires are so bald. :smiley:

i unno wat wud be appropriate for my car

Ghost/Devil Z :R some “Midnight Wangan: Maximum Tune” for ya! lol.

Shorteaz: we’ll you car still have a girls name or will it be a guy?

well i don’t really have a nick name for the car, but the most popular one that comes up when they see the giant spoiler is the “bat mobile” lol

I think all black Z’s should have been nicknamed either “Beyonce or Tyra”… Cus no other ride has such a fine azz!:wink:

lol well my cars gotta be a girl…a friend of mine named his red 300 diabla or sumthing to that effect…couple months?? ive had my car for about 4 yrs now lol

I don’t have a name for my car, but my pool cue’s name is Gertrude if that counts.

gertrude lol nice

lmao churchill you’re the greatest… hahaha

hahahaha, thats funny. 4"…shots…stubby. Same post.

I don’t call them this. No names for my car but they’ve caught nicknames from other people.

200SX = Batmobile. Most people call it that (No Spoiler Terrible_1). My dad calls it “Firebird.” I’m always insulted when he says that.
300ZX = Black Beauty

i’ve just decided on what to call my car. her name is paris just for one reason…my car is an attention whore. lol

lol nice one

i thought it was cause everyone gets a ride :wink: