car paint

i need to buy some paint, and cant find any place that has any for a good price. i need 1 gallon of 350z blue paint, 1 quart of black, and 1 gallon of clear coat. can anyone help me out?

if you want cheap price decent quality go to carquest the one in blasdell has it and get nason brand paint you can get either single or base clear, its good paint its made by a good company i think dupont or something just there off brand, i painted my old camaro withthis and it came out good and my buddys stang is done withthis as well

also the one guy that works there younger guy stocky build will usually hook you up price wise and give it to u at dealer cost

I used this same paint on my racecar. Came out pretty good considering I had never painted a car before. Cost me around $200 for paint, activator, and hardener. Single stage enamel for me, no clear. But it is a DuPont product, just not labeled as such.

I have bought paint at Lakeland auto on Niagara Falls blvd. They mixed it in the store. it was Sherwin Williams brand paint.

paintscratch.com FTW . . .perfect match every time, good quality BUT it’s expensive and worth it

Al-Wil on transit near the 400. I knew next to nothing about paint going in, they explained all the options, gave me their recommendation and sold me what I needed and I didn’t have to do anymore research because they included all the product data and spec sheets.

Halfway on transit,its right in front of bittermans.i use omni or omni plus it is decent paint+ the price is low.Its an off brand of PPG.

:tup: good guys there, they know their stuff.

highly recommended by me as well

i would have recommeneded al wil but he mentioned cheap and the nason stuff is usually cheaper

Al-Wil has nason, at least they used to. I’ve done a bunch of jobs with it although I usually try to save it for complete jobs as matching oem is usually tricky with the cheaper stuff. Their original location is on manhattan at amherst st in the city, dunno where in ws u are but im right on the buffalo/ws border and they’re both about the same distance from me. Good guys at either one. Although over the past few years I’ve been getting more & more of my stuff at urban paint in nt, the guys there are really cool & super helpful as well, they won’t steer you wrong. Al-Wil specializes in mostly dupont products, urban carries more ppg/house of kolor stuff

I used nason for my first spray and wasn’t to happy overall with it. Like anything else, you get what you pay for.