WTB/FF: Paint For Racecar

If any one has some black paint laying around that they would like to donate to the race team for the car, that would be a great thing. Or if anyone has some they could sell on the cheap that would be great also…… I do not paint cars for a living so the only thing that I would request is that the paint is gloss…… but I do not know if that is handled with clear coat?

Daniel

single stage paint woul be the cheapest way to go … color and gloss all in the same material

if you wind up buying it, get it from these guys:

http://www.southernpolyurethanes.com/contact%20us.htm

ask for barry k, tell him lowrollerchevy from hotrodders.com sent you

SPI is AMAZING quality at almost ebay prices, and i know you wont find a paint company that will beat their customer service

( click here for proof: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/gallon-spi-2k-primer-ruined-80671.html?highlight=primer+barry)

you could you a cheap ass single stage enamel or something.

edit:
he was faster than i was

have maria pick up some dutchboy and a couple rollers from work… :slight_smile:

thanks if i have buy it i will get it from there. price looks good. but i do not know how much i need a gal.?

i heart u, beside i dont want no one min man

redneck.

PERFECT! It’ll fit right in.

what kind of car and how pretty does it have to be ?

what color is the car now?

also, is it just exterior, or are you painting the door jambs and shit too?

those 4 things will determine how much you need

i <3 u

it is a racecar and it has about 4 different colors on it right now. if you our any you you know needs to practice… shooting some color, let me know. Last year my step father used an air less sprayer and tractor paint. i am not going that route this year.

airless sprayer huh… isnt that called a paint brush?

i have a gun or 2 you can use if you want

I have place that will apply it “for a spouncership” but i have to bring the car and the paint to him.

OT: but this is what he used last year. he us a farmer… at least he painted it…