Car picked up, Dyno graph posted...

7XX, fuckin hell man! damn!

what about me? i need one done, have one sitting in my garage right now. need to get the tranny brace but that i can order that when i know im getting me clutch installed.

I’d guess that it’ll last for a bit. However, I’ve seen prior customers cars pick up 3-4 MPH at the track with a new clutch vs. one that they didn’t think was slipping…odd I know. I’ve seen Supra’s do some weird shit!

Do it up!!!

I can knock out a Supra clutch in a few hours while someone waits, but not so much with the Corvette clutch. My new work schedule SUCKS!!!

ty dude!!! im stoked!!

Reset the ECU OFTEN. Trust me:) At one point I almost set up my old MSB car so I could do it from inside the car, heh.

how much should it run me in labor so i have a clue. i see some shops charging like 920 i think

That price is not too far off, it’s about a 9 hour job:(

jesus!!! fuck me in the ass with that price!

so whats the power level this is going to have on the streets? are you going to keep it 700rwhp or mild it down to around 500 and then back up to 700 on track days etc?

Also, I would get a black, deep dish rim and tint you windows dark…go for the Murdered out look…that would be so nasty.

nice numbers! dnt tint it,no need for more attention. get sum pics up off this monster! lol.

Looks like it will be an impressive vehicle for sure! Nice numbers dude! Will it spin the tires in 4th??? lol.

I have two maps for the car, a pump gas tune (570hp or so) and a race tune (above power) I can switch whenever i have the c16 available. Only have a small 5 gallon jug right now, but I am going to get a 55 gallon drum.

I thought about doing a flat black with polished lip but i dunno, the ccw classics look really classy and clean. hehe

Will do, hopefully its warm enough this week, i cant even go in the garage its so dirty lol.

haha, it was spinning them with the race tune in fourth, i also have the stock tires on there so thats probably why. With a nice set of 18x11.5’s in the rear, i should be good to commence launch on the highway.

I think a 75 shot will help your traction issues.

Oh yea? How is that. lollll

Congrats Ryan, Love the car!

Well maybe it won’t but damn it would be fun :slight_smile: (not that the already existing 7xx isn’t enough).

That’s what I did… Nitrous is great for traction… lmfao

We need to do highway pulls, and I need to go for a ride,

or drive it :wink:

Hehe, i cant wait for the warm weather now.