Car picked up, Dyno graph posted...

You should bring it by the shop today and smoke the tires… I blew the tires off mine on Friday.

haha, Jim, you always blow the tires off the srt4.

haha, it was spinning them with the race tune in fourth, i also have the stock tires on there so thats probably why. With a nice set of 18x11.5’s in the rear, i should be good to commence launch on the highway.[/quote]

when i first got my car…i was spinning the D/R’s at 70mph, and that was only 19psi with the t78(old turbo)

i cant wait to see how long it takes you to want more power…I’d say before the end of summer!!

i want moar naow!

More power?! lmao
You guys are nuts

when i first got my car…i was spinning the D/R’s at 70mph, and that was only 19psi with the t78(old turbo)

i cant wait to see how long it takes you to want more power…I’d say before the end of summer!![/QUOTE]

Haha we will see, my wallet cant take anymore power now lol.

I’m really digging the way the car sounds now, has a nice growly idle. My neighbors already know the car is home, lmao.

Next move would be AEM EMS, 1000cc injectors. Would prolly get another 80hp out of it with some timing and other minor mods. UP the boost to 32-33psi lol. Anything over 800hp on the street is spin spin spin.

Lmao. Why am I not surprised.

It was a good one too… 2-stepped 2nd gear dump and no-lift into 3rd across the parking lot. :lol

Wow! Awesome number. Can’t wait to see this car.

Bahahahah.

Your car will be back at the shop next fall getting more work done to it

FIRST OFF you two need to learn how to Quote someone.

secondly the “Anything over 800hp on the street is spin spin spin” coment made me lol.

Ha ha life lessons by e

ryan, thats why they make credit cards!!!:bowdown

God i hope not.

Luckily all the work I had done is paid for.

However I think the wheels might be going on a CC lol.

credit cards is what makes you go in debt! If you can pay cash, thats whats you do.

If you can pay the credit cards off they are fine to use. Just dont sit on the debt for long periods of time

Credit Master right here.

What you?