Car pics taken from another board.

Not to steal the thunder of the other thread but on Saturday Oct 7th, I was invited (oO I can hear the haters already) to a fall cruise that kills the one happening next weekend. I hate to say it but the best cruises are the ones that are invite-only because it ensures that the ppl coming have the right frame of mind and usually a smaller group is better. C7’s fall cruise is just too big to be of any kind of driving enjoyment. Essentially you end up behind a slow pack of cars for the whole trip and you can kiss any kind of enthusiastic driving goodbye. Some of you will remember that the best cruises were when we did Forks in a small group and specially the Hamilton-Niagara run that took us thru one of the trickiest routes ever (think Touge). I would never go on any of these roads if I didnt know the drivers and know that they can handle themselves accordingly.

Anyway enough preaching and on to the pics. rarely posts on this site drives an NSX and invited me to their annual Fall Cruise. This year they have taken to inviting other sportscars and I’ll just let the pics speak for themselves.

Leaving the Red Dragon behind for a ride in another red beast.

Arriving at the pre-meet at Vaughn Mills, I was greeted by this wild NSX:

Not exactly my taste but hey it was blown… other more notable examples were there too:

This one has Brembo Indy brakes which are a step up from the GTs most cars have:

Comptech SC’d on 19" HREs… owner said he dyno’d around 360rwhp:

and then some other cars started to show up… all of them in red… hmmmm:

and then they just started coming out in droves…

Heritage Livery paint (same paintscheme that won 24hrs of LeMans back in the 60’s) = USD$13000 option!

stick with the racing stripes and it’s “only” a $5000 option:

which would you pick?

here’s an easy way to check for rear tirewear on the Ford GT:

then I hear this beast roaring in, revving to make his entrance known:

notice the camera-rig strapped to it? seems they got a crew to film the day’s events… oh and those plates means he’s never come up against an SRT4…

Got Lip?

as I’m taking pics of the Diablo, this other yellow bastard rolls in:

not to be outdone in the pizzadish contest:

getting hard to pick a favourite, eh?

suddenly we hear the squeeling of tires and see this…

damn ricers, right?
so which car do you think was pulling this stunt? a Ferrari? that 996 Turbo? that blinged out Diablo?

NOPE, try this… which would be my pick of the bunch, believe it or not… hehe

a chipped CLS55 AMG putting out around 700lbs/ft of torque!

so then we cruised up the 400 to Orillia… check out the cameraman in the Porsche… it was amazing passing by other drivers and seeing the looks on their faces… these pics remind me of those Cannonball run vids… w00t!

we stopped near the waterfront on our way to Muskoka and caused quite a stir with the residents who didnt expect to see such exotics on their stroll by the lake…

we picked up more Lambos on the way… this one I hope owns stock in the clothing company…

this part cracked me up… when you have this kind of a meet, you dont go get your own coffee… it comes to you!
Timmies sends over a C6 Vette loaded with donuts, muffins, and coffee… LOL, I kid you not…

reaching the “start line” of the backroads course thru Muskoka… hmmm not the kind of cars you want to see following you closely on some insanely twisty roads… hopefully everyone has some good brakes and tires! gulp

I didnt take any pics of the run cuz well I was too scared for my life! Lithiumus and I as his navigator led our pack which included a loud 1980’s Porsche Turbo, a couple of Lambos, and a few NSX’s. Let’s just say that we did some very fast driving thru very twisty two-lane roads littered with elevation changes and blind corners. For those who did the Hamilton mountain run with me last year, this route was easily 10x more difficult and treacherous! Luckily everyone seems to have the skill and commonsense to drive within their limits so no one was hurt. A lot of angry residents though!

Here we are arriving at the “finish line”…

on the way home, the Lambo and CLS55 AMG have a difference in opinion…

oh and the Benz won the arguement… lol

it wont be too often I’ll see this in my rearview…

Whew! what a day it was… I cant wait til next year’s Spring Fling!

Wow now that the kinda cruise i wanna get involved in.

i know the guy who owns the black diablo, with the “hugoboss” liscense plate, he owns a car leasing dealership. His name is James. I’ve been in that car many times, its a nightmare mechanically.

and the guy in the red diablo…is a dancer…walks like a pussy…its also a fake lambo. 3.8L supercharged GM motor and a audi trans that breaks eveery time someone rents the thing…they dont even tell the people renting the car its fake…http://stweb.peelschools.org/sssweb/TTJ-WEB/testing/Websites/newauto/videopage.html
the old guy driving was my teacher not the dancer boii

You are an @&# I can’t believe you didn’t call me, I was with my boss this weekend driving around in his Ferrari 360 Modena, we would of came along for sure :evil: …Damn it Phil, I refuse to be your limo driver from now on :lol: Next time something this good happens pick up that little cell phone of yours and press 10 little buttons with my number on them. And tell Derek the price of the 350Z he is buying from me just went up by $1000.00 because of you due to DCJO tax (Don’t Call John Out Tax).

…Glad you had fun bro it looks awesome.

Edit:
:oops: OOPS my bad Phil. I just read the post a little more carefully and realized I miss understood it :lol: My bad :oops:
Well I guess I will continue to be your limo driver.
But if something good comes up please call me anyway lol.
Oh and I will not add an extra $1000.00 to the 350 Z Derek is buying especially since I sold it already :lol:

Definitely saw those guys cruising around up here that weekend.