Car rental help???

Where can I get the cheapest car rental up in NY? I’m going to be up there from 03/01-03-12.

Anyone work for a rental palce up there or know anyone that does?

Thanks
-Steve

steve, i assume you know that there is like a $125 surcharge for renting a car if youre under 25.

yea, that’s why i’m asking for help with this. If need be i’m sure I could convince my parents or a friend to put it in their name.

We have a place to stay DT, and I don’t drink and drive so that’s not a risk. Chances are I will barely be driving anyways since i’m going to be going out everynight and already have an assigned DD for every night we are going out. I just need something for during the day so I can visit family and girls I still talk to :slight_smile:

well the avis in the eastern hills sears auto center has a cobalt for like $40 a day after tax.

Be more $25

umm… i rented a truck from enterprise last year, if u do it online there is no 125 dollar charge… i paid 60 bux for the truck for the day with insurance

I use Hertz…Budget has $25 rentals from what I hear.

i’m whipping a mean aveo right now from enterprise

so if some douchebag cuts you off in an easter egg aveo that’s probably me

depends on your age.

Check the car company website and see what the surcharges are.

Its weird, i’ve rented 3 times, i’m 24, never been charged a surcharge.

I got rentals on priceline.com.

throw those dates something like this:

http://edit.travel.yahoo.com/cars.html?source=YG

you will see your cheapest.
we looked all over for one in florida before…and still yahoo travel came up with the cheapest.

Like steve said i’m under 25, i’m 22 actually so I just want to find a way to avoid the surcharge.