Car Show

me s14m3 are going tomorrow (tuesday)

wednesday for whitey

I’m probably going to go on Wednesday, I have an appt to meet with some guys from Rahal, I’m looking into buying a C-Class Sedan :smiley:

g-body crew is going tuesday. we should meet up, get kanut and ruben to come and get some food.

Checkout the Volvo S60R touring car and say hi to Shelly at the BeaveRun setup

coupons at subways! $2 off or some shiet… i grabbed like 4 or 5

The Cheap Class :tounge:

My Uncle might be selling his C Class, its practically brand new. His is just like this one in the pic, but this awesome blue

http://us.autos1.yimg.com/img.autos.yahoo.com/ag/mercedesbenz_cclass_c230ksportsedan_2005_exterior_4_346x270.jpg

LOL I wish…

I was riding around the other day in a friend of mines brand new S430. The C-Class is no S-Class, but its close enough for me :smiley:

i’m going on wednesday…with the girly to waste her night

aight going thursday now… i just want to see the new jetta

the show itself wasnt that bad… The new VW’s are eh… not liking the headlights… All i got to say is if you goto the show… GMs making some stupid looking/pointless trucks. And make sure to check out all the hot chicks working at the booths…

I’ll be going tomorrow night

will be their on saturday

went tonight, must say that the ME412 is one uber sexy machine

Yea, it is. Those Elise’s are a LOT smaller than I thought they were.

Tony, I never really thanked you for the tickets, so…thanks. :slight_smile:

I was shocked to see the ME4-12 there, it is awesome.

I was actually very impressed with the new Mustang. I thought it was very comfortable. I also renewed my love affair w/ the M3 tonight. I liked the C6 and the GTO alot too.

I’d always wanted a Z3/Z4 as a daily driver (when I got older,) and after sitting in the Z4, I think I’ll end up going with one. Definite cruising car.

can’t help but agree… except the stang… and i’m not really humping the M3’s drivers side door either… stang wasnt bad, but i’m not a huge huge fan of the interior… also, I actually was very impressed with the Bentley 6 litre dual turbo… it was a big car, but should haul ass… and also, i wish i could have sat in the Aston Martin :frowning: shucks