Car Spotted Thread

Im surprised she didn’t crash instead of waving back do to your extreme uglosity.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I followed a CLEAN red s13 hatch all the way from waterdown, across brittania, and into the Orchard in burlington tonight.

Silvia front end, OEM side skirts, OEM rear spoiler, Sentra rims (with nice offset I might add)…I’m also guessing SR20, definitely a turbo car.

Just for the record, I actually had to go that EXACT way, I wasn’t following you for the sake of being a creeper. Nice car, responsible driver.

are you talkin about newmarket?

Sounds like Bensons car… I don’t think the spoiler is OEM though.

It’s an OEM honda spoiler.

True, it might not have been an OEM spoiler…regardless. Nice car.

Spotted a light purple S14 going south on River Rd. in Kitchener. It was at the River/Fairway intersection.

Exhaust, lowered, stock wheels, sounded SR’ed.

Spotted a White S14 Kouki LE, Hot Hot!

Wheels and Exhaust was all i saw.

Driving North on the 404

Yes sir

hahha that was me white, I was wondering what the odds where that you were going to the same place as me. I just had the feeling that you were. The daly driver seemed to be in good condition from what I could see in my mirror

saw a red s13 hatch with silvia front end and black hood at highland hills mall in kitchener today around 2:15. lights were on.

Now that I see this pic, I realized it was you Cal when you pulled up next to me on 404 south at Steeles sometime back in late summer, I think I was with my gf and we were thinking who is that guy, he looks familiar! Than proceeded to weave through traffic safely lol.

Stock that was me. Just working away,

I always forget to turn those lights off.

WTF… you were in town once again and once again, you forgot to call me. Could have pickup your MC Heat Sheild while you were in town…

I guess I’ll have to msn you my # eh

hahaha ya I thought about that when I was around yesterday, But I did not have your number, Dustin actually called me the day before too see if I have it. Ill call you for sure even if I am in the Local area

your car is looking good. drove by it slowly just admiring it.

Thanks allot man

S13 on Hale St. london… today … dominos delivery guy.

NO WAY?!?!?!?

There is ANOTHER s13 deliver car??? :open_mouth: