Car Spotted Thread

lmao ^

maybe he took a look @ the gas gauge, last minute.

i seen a wicked black s13 hatchback, driving south on yonge street in aurora, lowered, and had gold rims, super clean, i think i have seen pics of this car on the forum before but you never know if its the same one

black s13 hatch pignose, unpainted side skirts, tiger hanging from toe hook, SER rims in the front, and some crazy muscle car style suspension. Nice car… SR? what kind of rims in the rear?

and a stock exhaust :frowning:

I was in the black accord with big rims

Keep seeing a red s13 pignose on burnhamthorpe between mill road and west mall at a house looks clean saw it on jacks today.

White s13 hatch just off brant st in burlington…blingbling rims and a…supra wing?

spotted a gold 240 Hatchback parked at a house on Dunn st in Niagara falls. anybody here?

saw a two tone blue and black SICK ass s13 silvia, i think its RHD, clear rear tails, magnaflow dual exhaust, looks like a 3" piping. oh, oh, and it has white work ewings in the rear, and black impuls in front with falken azenies RT615 tires, and a big ass spearco intercooler. SO SICK, oh yeah, it was on a flatbed being transported somewhere. Can you say VIP sytle?

saw a red 240, lowered black rims, black hood i think, with vents in the middl and high spoiler with some nice looking gunmetal 5 spoke rims at the police station on eglinton and dixie lol

hah

i HAVE A TWIN!

saw a black kouki, with jdm kouki wing and black rims with silver lip…

lives at gordon baker & pharmacy…

now i know why my buddy called me one day at work, and said he saw me driving, when it wasn’t me…

WHO ARE YOU???

LOL

spotted bings dad on the forum

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/member.php?u=4824

Spotted a blue, sorta light blue, coupe at Steels and Islington around 7:00pm last night.

Also a red 240 hatch on the 401E coming into toronto, female driver.

i saw a s13 fastback in downtown last nite around 11pm i think it had fast octanes it was brown with a black trunk, look pritty clean.

lol yeh cleaner than ur car

lollllllllll

black fastback in newmarket, lowered on hanabis with a small lip spoiler…really clean.

spotted such a clean black 240 vert on richmond and some street (london) (cant remember what its called) 5minutes away from western university. had rims gave you a nod even though i was in my van :stuck_out_tongue: nice car wondering if your on the forums

yea that was the car that i was talkin about that i seen in aurora, turns out to be this kid that used to go to my highschool, he just bought the car but its wicked, i couldnt make out the rims when he drove by the first time, its a blacktop, the car is super clean, gp sports rear spoiler,

i asked him if he was on the forum and said son, and he was liek uhh yea, but i havent been on in a long time.

^^^ that used to be my car…I just sold it to him about a month ago.

Mikeness built that car ^^^