Car Spotted Thread

Spotted Benson… Good thing he rolled throu town because if he didnt, I would never of known Wendy’s gives out sides of m&m’s or oreo’s for your frosty, hah

kinda random if i came by a group of guys n go so whos dan? lol
im at commerce almost daily so plenty of chances later on

saw dan and bigbird on major mac today, yeah i yelled dan as i drove by and saw ur puzzeled face, it was right when u were turning off i belive you were turning left and the light was red. your not going insane i did yell your name JFYI

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA… I just heard a loud yelping noise… LMFAO!!! That’s insane hahaha, had NO clue it was you man!!

I do it all the time when I see a 240. I say who owns this pos. Then the whoever punches me out, I know is a SONling.

I saw a black Audi R8 like the one in your pic there Osad, but the panel behind the door there was stainless steel! It was actually in the lot at a wreckers near where I work so I stopped in for a peek. The guy said they aren’t being sold in Canada yet but a few are touring around the Audi dealerships in the area. Must be nice to be the sales guy that gets to drive that baby around! He was smiling ear to ear saying how freakin’ fast the thing is. Too bad he wouldn’t give me a test drive.

Jason

Jason there is actually one sold to a guy just outside of Guelph heading to Milton. They will be on the road in the next few weeks.

Cheers

Yea I seen that r8 to the first one in canada at the audi on queensway crazy car wing pops up with vents in it whenever you go over 110km/h and theres a button, and the carbon fiber looks nice as hell…and one was sold to a guy dunno where but he took his time picking it up must be nice to be that loaded.

When did you see it?

Not to brag, ok maybe a bit :slight_smile: But I happened to be driving this one over a week ago.

http://photos-d.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v133/207/52/512782561/n512782561_152779_4873.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v133/207/52/512782561/n512782561_152781_5288.jpg

s14 white chassis with grey/primer/blackish front zenki end.
puled over by the police being search hard.

I saw it the day I posted, and It didn’t look like that sorry man. Besides It was no young guy driving this beauty. And the one I saw was white with the black sides, or carbon, whatever they are.

audi R8…i love this car but it is pretty expensive:rolleyes: lollllll …i wish i could have this car :cool:

Was it as Ubber Amazing as everyones else says it is Peter? btw, you’d think a car like that would have a flashier interior.

And back on topic I saw a cute(ish) blonde girl driving a blue zenki S14 this morning at Jarvis/Richmond.

There is an R8 in Pickering, white, seen it twice so far.

red hatch with black wheels/silver center caps, newmarket.

black s13 hatch with red hood in sagga today around noon just off sagga road

Well this isnt really a spotted post, more of an inquiry.

Is there anybody here that lives in pickering, has a 240sx (s13 I assume), Engine swap, with the last name Muresan?? Or does any one know someone that fits this description?

spotted yesterday;

Lucky (?) driving a turquoise B2200 mazda pick-up, baller.

victoria park and steeles. 5:30pm

spotted white s14 zenki with rims. everything else looks stock

ontario street beamsville…at the car wash…s13

yorkdale mall at around 9PM: white s14 kouki blowing off all around the mall…gunmetal rims, fender flairs…sick ass looking s14 who ever you are