Car Spotted Thread

spotted a dark purple s14 se with oem pin stripe on the fenders and door on hwy 400 to d00dbridge. I pass you in a smoking hot G.

probably benny… wonder if he got his car back yet?

Spotted grey silvia I think it was RHD big exhaust on sir williams at 11:30pm yesturday I was beside my red S13 nice car man sounds nice.

Hahaha, I would have stopped but was in a hurry.

Is it ca18det or sr20det?

SR

I was driving behind JSTN on king street friday… I was in my mom’s mini-van. lol.

I love that car, the wheels look so sexy.

seen some old white lady or dude, i couldn’t tell, but they had a big ass long haired Grey mop. driving on Victoria park and st Clair yesterday at about 12pm. car was sick, lowered exhaust and some ballin rims…def their kids car. the license plate lights were hanging down, booooo

saw a yellow s13 yesterday doing a u turn on kennedy and steeles.

saw a white s14 on weston rd heading south bound earlier. around 4ish.

Saw a clean ass convertible was black and looked to be completely stock on rathburn and westmall.

pffft bahahahah!!

spotted purple/black (dont know) S14 at promenade mall around 3-4pm at the BMO entrance, parked a few spots down.

it could be me too, someone must have taken my car out for a small run. or he went in my garage to snap the pic lol.

i saw a 91 and up black s13 coupe that was gutted and slamed at square one yestersay (boxing day)

i saw a 91 and up black s13 coupe that was gutted and slamed at square one yestersay (boxing day)

spotted i think sasha or someone that looks a hell of a lot like sasha driving a blue S13 coming onto southbound lane on weston like a mad man in warp speed…

turned into 401 & weston shopping plaza / aka tim hortons.

was it dirty and did it have black tear drops on it if so then that was me.

Black R32 GTR on QEW Niagara bound. I saw him coming on the highway from north shore blvd.

Dark purple 89 or 90 with exhaust, always see parked at york university just before the york parking lot on sentinel, who are you?

didn’t recall what it had on, but it had stickers on the car if i remember correctly. it was just after the 407 for the other person and before the 407 for me.