Car Spotted Thread

if your car is in your sig…ther ewas no lip on this black one …guy in the red car was younger too

Lip and rims were taken off for winter, so its stock with oem areo and a drop.

at sheppard/kennedy, black s14 kouki w/ blueish HID’s and aftermarket square foglights.
i’m pretty sure it had jdm kouki bumper and rear wing.
i highbeamed.
thought it was one of the s14 squad guys, then i drove by and it was 2 young asian guys in it.

i seen the same guys on kenndy and steels

That should have been me as sidewayz240 mentioned, I was there at that time…what were you driving, don’t think I noticed a 240?

mohawk college, s13 white convertable, red s13 hatch black hood, and s14 with front mount

i dont drive my 240 in winter…but yeah i was for sure you now that i see your sig…i was going north on 404 in a greysilverish silverado with a white trailer…you dident look i know that haha…and guy with black 240 …yeah probly was you then

lol, that was me bro, I went to get some Asian food…silver TNC stickers.

& thankz, unfortunately driving it in the winter but maintaining best I can:cool:

I keep spotting a grey or matte black 240sx pignose on with grey rims unsure what kind but definatly not stock, on a side road on Queensway accross the street from performance improvements and a gta rim store/automechanic shop.

Thursday, 12:25, saw a black S14 Kouki heading S-bound on the 427 right around Dorval.

Looked clean, had aftermarket rims, he was moving and I was stopped in N-bound traffic so I didn’t get a great look, but it looked clean.

Anyone from Barrie on here? I’ve seen a red pig-nose and a black chuki within the past week. Just curious about who’s around me and also shares the same weakness with these cars.

sunday, i saw a kouki s14 near windsor uni. it was black and lowered and had rims.

Think I saw an S13 around 8:30pm in Caledon area, Olde Base line I believe.

I saw 2 zenki S14’s today on the way to work.
around 9am on Ellis Av. (Queensway near South Kingsway). The guy was going up the street towards High Park or so… the car was pretty dirty, so I think it was green, maybe black

also around 9:05am, on QEW at Islington Av. going east towards Toronto, green S14 (LE trim). The guy was stuck in traffic basically… I was going west towards mississauga.

Both were stock-ish looking.

Saw a red pignose hatch in the harveys parking lot at the corner of king and weber in waterloo on sunday. I drove by in a black pignose hatch, and you pulled out a few cars behind me

It was probably fastback 240, it looked like his new red hatch but I’m not sure

saw this going north on the 404 on a flatbed just north of elgin mills around 3pm today, hopefully its not being impounded for anything stupid

http://xs123.xs.to/xs123/08043/dsc00076-2297.jpg

that ride looks pretty clean though
or maybe he was just getting a lift…didn’t want to drive in the snow

wow that reminds me of sandra

yea that was my car on the 404 yesterday… it was on its way up to CSC Racing in Newmarket… Thay are building the cage for my car.

before 7 on finch just east of mccowan

black coupe, silvia front, no areo.
blow off
3" exhaust

from what i could see pretty clean job dude! thumbs up