Car Spotted Thread

hey jon that was me! i went and saw the eye last night. pretty spooky

spotted grey r32 driving west on cosburn around 11:45ish pm last night… anyone from here?

Jon

RAmbo was the shit
i was in a silver saturn. you might have seen me drive by your car

spotted purple s14 zenki by exhibition place.
I popped up and down the lights…
made eye contact and you highbeamed. looked like you were with your mom?
who are you on here?

saturday nite… well sunday morning 5am-ish midland n steeles timmies a black kouki s14… lowered n had a agx sticker on front bumper iirc
white chuki s13 w/ altima rims on back… ur a contract worker building new public school on major mac east of mccowan in my area - who are u? want ur car lol pretty mint!

i’ve been wondering this myself, I’ve seen that car there for years! I think that streeet is Gofldown or something? my lil bro goes to one of the elementary schools there

Yea thats the street.

Black hatch parked outside Kombat Arts in Mississauga on the weekend.

around 8:10am, on mavis and eglington, saw red s13 with kuoki front bumper (painted black)

89-90 white coupe, oem bumper with lip
exhaust can
saw him going on eglington ,and making a right onto victoria park.
i think it was lowered.

Spotted a champagne S14 kouki at dixie outlet mall yesterday. looked nice with the white leather seats. I’m guessing its some chicks car, it had fuzzy brown gloves in the center console.

spotted jayjay in his skyline gts-t on steeles.

^ hey who r u?

White s13 coupe with license plate (first 3) 737 (or something) at sq.1 in the underground parking lot. Martino and I spotted you. Explain yourself.

green s14 parked in the road way at mohawk college… had a ticket on the windshield… must have been in a rush

Red s13, slammed with rims and exhaust w/silencer, side skirts

4:20pm on QEW goin east near mississauga road, i was in a silver stingray

Rusty white chuki S13, at Bellemy rd. and kingston today at around noonish, maybe? looked stockish

Red zenki S14, 4 lug, some kind of exhaust in cederbrae mall.

was it tinted, type-x valence, peeling black to white pignose lip??
was that you on the mint stingray ???

yup haha car looked nice, i was looking down as you passed then my dad said look at the hatch, nice stance, rear end looked sexy with the valence kit

dude, i’m the guy in the black lowered mazda 5 that turned on warden.

come on, you don’t remember me?i use to drive the go chicken factory beige and black 240!