Car Spotted Thread

Cute girl driving a 5sp black Chuki in Ajax. This was about a week ago. She had aftermarket wheels. I looked over, but she never looked back… :frowning:

I saw a cute girl in an S14 today, my brother laughed when I said it…

I was hoping someone would spot me today, S13 on a tow truck followed by a Skyline but what can you do!

spotted red S13 hatch.

scorpion rims? in wasaga beach

was driving in front of a red pignose, put on the hazards and you waved… from mayfield to 410, lost you…

who is you?

darren, i was in wasaga beach this weekend but im sure you didnt confuse my burgundy pos for a red hatch with ‘scorpion wheels’

jpod, that was me behind you!

mike u were 2 seconds from my house

and u didnt stop by :frowning:

i saw a black s13 at famous players today in mississauga by square one

Spotted D_Fresh this morning, around 7:45-8:00… Going down dreyer. I made a right turn into lambard to pick someone up. I put my 4-ways on for a sec.

Also spotted two guys in a white 240 coupe. Chuki front end, about 30 minutes ago. I was in the opposite direction, going down highway 2/kingston rd with a friend of mine.

Spotted a red S14 around 730-8 am this morning looked clean i was going the south on the 410 and you were going north:D

yeah i was thinking you looked familiar but then i was like nahhh

lol

saturday nite @ bathurst/finch plaza
i saw a white zenki s14 with gold/bronze rims? (falken hanabis…i cant remember, just took a quick glance)

clean red s13 vert on queen street just before the 410 south… parked.

thats my gf car. she robbed those hanabis from me. -.-

saw samson at central parkway and mavis around 10:30ish.

Are you boosted now samson?

saw a white hatch and a grey skyline screwing around with eachother around 10:30 on 401 east… both got off at brock road …

fun to watch

saw a goldish colored 240 coup today in ajax. looked pretty cool. driver had shaved head and orange work shirt on. anyone?

and saw a black 240 on qew niagara. looked right at you, i was in the red hatch. other than the rust on your car,it looked decent

spotted 4 dope 240’s today in/around waterdown, all hatches cruising. anyone here?

Saw 2 red hatchback 240s on the 410 going south right beside 2 fire trucks…:smiley:

saw a Burgundy coupe on hwy 20 in font hill, looked to be lowered with an exhaust.

Me and Dolph_KYAS13