Car Spotted Thread

that would be me. was eating kowean bbq

ahh true, at any point you have a silfront on it?

I think i spotted Driftinrps13 today. white s13 hatch on london with rust on the hatch and foam spoiler.

saw grey hatch at JackAstors parking lot STC. anyone?

^^haha don’t hate…that was me…buddy just picked the s14 up and is planning on making it his project car next season…just gave it to me to winter drive so i can store my s13 so long as i rust proofed it. you should’ve seen it when we first got it…some veilside looking front bumper and some other kinda rear with missing valences…picked up a stock fr&rr bumper since then but there’s still a few ricey things about it (ie. the cheap hid knockoff bulbs and it had blue reverse lights too haha) that’ll eventually get taken care of (maybe after exams). it’s auto too :cry: but not for too long, just this winter. *sigh…i really miss the s13. sorry if i was rushing you…i was behind schedule since my buddy and i had a lot of things to do that day.

saw a white 240sx hatch at starbucks by sherwood (near mississauga rd and dundas) on sunday nite … any1 here?

saw a black s14 kouki 1997 or 1998 going north on mississauga jus past eglinton ave at 7pm … i was driving a 1990 nissan 240sx hb going the opposite way … any1 here?

saw a little jdm deliver truck going down clark… looked like a honda acty lol it was awesome

Saw what looked like a r33 converted into an r34 in flat black with multispoke gold rims was not stock for sure on Haines and Dundas did’nt get too amazing of a look but GODDAMN!

lol i saw something like that too a couple weeks ago, it said “race support vehicle” on the back.

im pretty sure this is the car you saw. its my friends old r324 gts-t. its an r32 with the full widebody bee-r kit. not just a front end conversion. its matte black. he sold it to some chinese guy thats not on any boards. apparently he bought it from my friend through kijiji.

Wow that thing is sexy. The lines are kind of agressive on the front end, but thumbs up for a clean car.

^^Yup that is the car I seen wow

wowo nice kit
so tis a r32?
stock headlights?

those aare my old rims. gp sport gravity rims… ballin

like i said its an r32. the only thing stock is the headlights, stock r34 xenon headlights. everything else is specific to the bee-r kit.

@mike
did fitzy buy those rims from you or the previous owner did?

saw a white 240sx hatchback, all stock, except for headlights which had an HID kit, probly 6000K or 8000K, drove beside me on britannia from tenth line until he turned north onto glen erin … 2 indian guys, i nodded and jus looked back at me with a clueless expression lol … cars in good shape n nice hids … any1 hereÉ

fitzzy

s14 rolled into the wendys parking lot @ central and mavis and parked a few spots away from me. you noticed me, stared at me, then i guess your friend came in his integra and started being obnoxiously loud with the vtec.

hi

naw my car is blue and its in the garage to get a new break set up. Ive spotted your car on your drive way… I also spotted a white sil-40 on Yonge in Newmarket.