Car Spotted Thread

Black pignose hatch with hanabis and black coupe at ashtonbee centennial today. Not one of the usual 240’s I see

white s13 coupe on barton and dewitt today + red s14 with exhaust on upper james around 630, seen you around before

Black s13 Chouki, lowered, w/ pink wheels and exhaust @ Rutherford and Steeles

Beige s13 Chouki w/ teardrops?, 410 southbound s/o bovaird, waved at me ACROSS the median! (i was northbound) lol, not sure who that was but definitely a 240 fan… :stuck_out_tongue:

comming up on o’connor chuki 1 head light out i was in my red coupe and the 404 a black hatch with an exhaust , that time i was in the work truck. saw both yesterday night 10-12

S14 kouki on the 410 north just after the 401. Around 4:30. It was Silver and purple i think. Looked like Advan SA3R wheels. Car looks sick!

that would be me man. i seen you today last min.

also today on umm…dixie and i duno somewhere north of matheson i seen a white kouki with gunmetal rims…dude waved at me. I was northbound and you were westbound.

spotted ronnie on brock st, heading north in downtown whitby
cars lookin good man.

Flat black/ Gun metal grey colour hatch on your way to Humber college yesterday. Drove with you for a bit then you took off behind me for a while.

also saw a hatch i wanna saw it was black or forest green cant remember. getting off the 407 exit at goreway i waved as i drove past you

I’m there every day around the same time (unless I’m late ;)). White chouki hatch w/ oem body kit, black trunk, gunmetal rims… 'tis I.

lol i am also there everyday unless im late lmao.

i cant remember if that was the day i started at 12:30 or at 11. i am usually there around 10:52-10:58 tryin to bust the last 2 min before im late.

Someone in a Suburban, Kinda looked like Budgell. Oshawa downtown, around 8. Looked at my and smiled, and when I turned off Waved. Sorry, I didn’t wave I was turning lol

monday or tuesday spotted a black hatch with steelies on the back and stock on the front? (cant remember) making a left hand turn from Gorham to Bayview around 2:30 - 2:45pm

also I think I spotted a 180 either in black or dark grey at CG around 8:30 ish. took a quick glance at the car, white man was driving it and a black 240 with a white hood on Mulock around 12:15

I was heading to SG for an alignment. Traffic was thick as hell. I had to boost into a few spots :d.

saw a Kouki that had Red Advans, HIDs, body was silver with different color body kit (hwy 401 west)… driver looked to have goat-tie, and skinny looking!! if i find a pic on this sight ill paste it

i was in the blue and black 4 door civic that paste you on the drivers side… i slowed down to look at the car proper then took off

the car i saw is in this thread (rear of car)
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=50114

That was me heading home from the R.Hill meet. Were you the Civic behind me?My alignment was off a bit because I put TC Rods on. Car is now piulling a bit left at highway speed. Ah well.

ya but i pulled ahead and left cause i needed to get home in Btown… nice car btw!! makes me wanna get back a S14

I was wondering why you didn’t pass me earlier. I was trying to do 100 flat and found myself going 110-120 by accident and then I would notice and ease off the gas. I found it odd that you didn’t pass me then. I had s feeling it was someone from Son lol. Thx man.

red hatch with black skirts yesterday at neilson and 401 seen you pulled to the side just after the bridge

^Sounds like my brother Mikey. Black seven spokes?

spotted a white hatch near taco bell in newmarket. car was turbo’d had exhaust and maybe lowered