Car Spotted Thread

fuck i hate driving my car right now. it sucks soo much.

hahaha the car looks absolutely sick! I’m actually thinking about getting an s13 after seeing your car!

some idiot in a white black hatch almost hit me on guelph line trying to rip past me in the snow. Who are you? I was driving a minty fresh zenki s14, green.

some idiot in a black hatch almost hit me on guelph line trying to rip past me in the snow. Who are you? I was driving a minty fresh zenki s14, green.

Just saw him two hours ago in Sauga, he’s a local. I see that guy once a week.

Black S13 hatch I passed you around 12:20 in a green car with white headlights. We were the only two cars in the area. I guess you are working my home of nearly 4 years on this mediocre night?

spotted a white zenki with a black hatch at about 11:15 going up steeles the left on martin st

saw a green s14 zenki yesterday at queen street and airport rd in brampton around 12ish

white zenki around 6 in the mornin around mccowan station with hids

POS white hatch, on mb battles, black wangan wing, black skirts and lips. car was beat the fuck up.

Brampton maybe markham I don’t remember

Ya the lime green hatch on harvester is me.

most likely roel… LOL

Balling ass Fire Red Zenki s14 on 403-401 East collectors in 'Sauga at 1:15 or so? It looked pretty stock, even the muffler, but seemed to have some 17 or 18 inch OEM nissan wheels on it, car was MINT.

Yes… that’s Roel. :lol:

red hatch, 7 spoke stock wheels…
oshawa mall parking lot…
4:48pm

<3 Roel’s hatch…That guy never ceases to surprise me. Someone buy that dude a beer if you see him tonight.

Spotted a white S13 hatch with black sideskirts at the wood working show on sunday parked right outside the door and a REally Clean All stock burgandy S13 hatch with tinted windows, gave me a thumbs up when i ripped it by him, lmao mad ricer stylez

black s14 zenki yesterday with a fmic on dufferin/steeles

Black s-13 gave me a lil beep beep on Young south of Major Mac on my way into town yesterday. :wave:
Twas a nice little gesture :smile:

Also passed an white R35 not 2 minutes later

Spotted a black S13 hatch on homer watson here in kitchener. had wide 80’s style rims on it and an exhaust.

Spotted same ne, with the hood popped? someones going to steal your shit