car teams........

many people (including the police) seem to have these preconceptions of what import enthusiasts are like. like when a 94 civic hatch comes up on my ass on the highway while im making my way home, and starts flashing the high beams at me. i suppose he thinks that we’re playing a real life game of need for speed underground 2 and if he presses “X”, it’s on… dawg.

unfortunatly for some people this is reality. they believe that every modified vehicle they come across was purpose built to race on public roads, and they have this world of organized street racing in their mind involving bets, “crews”, and other such nonsense. this mentality in the minority, is the reason for the persecution most import enthusiasts will face at one point.

so im sorry if it seems like im flaming this guy, but that’s my way of discouraging organized street racing. I wouldnt be on this forum if that kind of attitude were prevalent.

i have a crew, it doesnt have a name, they’re just my friends. we hang out, drink, eat, talk about cars and generally have a good time. no front’n, hate’n or throw’n down on da streetz like a straight up G. just normal stuff that regular people do. we just all happen to be nissan fans. show up to a meet and you will understand.

last time i did the happening part without the thinking part, i fell off a waterfall and broke my tooth.

I highly recommend thinking

:stuck_out_tongue: