Car won't Start POS

Where to begin…

OK basically the car ran for the longest time no probs… Then i did not run it for almost 2 weeks, When I go secure the PFC into position and noticed i have a loose pin somewhere in the ECU harness. Maybe more then one.

Anyways when i felt i secured the pins good enough for the moment. I went to start the car, she would crank, fire, the pump would go, just car wouldn’t start.

I got it to start for a moment but it sounded like a propeller from a plane slowly starting, and picking up speed, but didn’t sound good at all so i just stopped.

Now it won’t even start and i need to be boosting the car just to get it to even crank.

Any recommendations? first I am going to put new plugs for the hell of it considering i need them anyways. Then i need to figure away to make sure all the pins r in good. Any ideas for that would help.

could be just a weak battery . get it tested at cdn tire.

I just bought this one a month ago, and i hooked up 2 at once, and even with a car boosting it, the car would just crank. If that was the case i would need a small nuclear generator to start this car… which i don’t have :frowning:

But this is the case now cause cranking the car so much drained the battery so thats probably why it needs a boost at least.

Starter motor… pull your starter out and take it to canadian tire and get them to test the motor on it… it may be dead

i don’t think its that, is any other way i can test the starter

i bet the started gear isn’t pulling back in far enough… this happened to me, just put some washers between the starter and tranny bolts to space it out.

i doubt its the starter, sounds like ur not getting enough spark, change spark plugs first if u say tehre bad, pull each plug out clean them if they have some fuel on them, and then put them back in a and crank. is it a ka or sr.

^ I agree with rex thugs, check the plugs and if its KA, check the distro, probably got a screwed igniter chip, also check the ground on the alternator

its an SR, and yeah i agree im going to change plugs first then il let u know how that goes.