Car wont start??

Ok so I leave for the weekend car wasnt touched all weekend I hop in Monday morning and turn the key,The fuel pump prims for a second and shuts down I thought that sounded strange so I tried it again same thing only this time I started it ran for a couple of seconds and shut down.Now the fuel pump wont prim and my engine light doesnt come on when you turn the key.We checked the fuse its good and theres power there but we checked the pump and theres no power there??I had this problem before and it was the ecu I got it fixed and it was working 100% untill this.

Where is the fuel pump relay on an s14???

Relay should be in the box in your engine bay???

Did you cheak for 12V when ignition was turned on? It will only give 12V for a few seconds then shut off if the engine isnt running. So make sure your geting the voltage in that time.

what do you mean how di I check it?

You can’t directly check a relay like you can a fuse. So I’d just replace the relay. You could pull the relay out, then check to see if there is power at it’s terminals. If there is, you know the relay is the problem. Your fuel pump relay or anything related to engine is mostly likely in the engine bay in a black box. I’m not sure on the S14s. I know on the S13s it’s on the passenger side on the wheel well.

Its my ecu that is bad Fucking Apexi pile of crap causing me so many problems.My ecu isnt grounding the fuel pump so if I jump the wire it starts right up so now I gotta get it fixed AGAIN!!! :headache: