Cardinals Finally sign Matt Leinart to Six-Year Deal

Its about time but he got a ton of $$…lets hope he can tear it up. Other than the Steelers AZ is my #1 squad ever since L Fitz was drafted. Last year they had a decent team with some O-line problems and not the best D but I think this year they have the talent to make playoffs.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601089&sid=aH466r2qHFkc&refer=home

nobody in steeler country gives a flying fuck about the cardnals

:zzz:

:gives:

x2

x3

Sorry for liking a team other than the steelers

:postwhore:

well i would assume all the ‘hardcore pittsburgh football fans’ would be happy to see Fitzgerald do well in the NFL. so i care, seeing as how he plays there. i still dont like Lienart all that much but if he does well and helps the team, then i think its cool.

he is from Minesota

also that punk ass left school early

anyways :gives:

x eleventy billion

ya, i realize that…but where did he go to school? he did alot of good for PITT. its not every year where guys get drafted from PITT into the NFL and do anything worth talking about.

No need to argue with these fools …they are the type of people where unless it is steelers it dont mean shit to them. i myself like to follow my fav players and by doing so I end up liking the teams they play for and L Fitz is my fav player. But to each their own.

Just whoring thru

BTW Steelers lost to the Cards

so, ben was in for like 10 seconds, cardinals starter were in for like 3 quarters, I hope they win against our 3rd strings :rolleyes:

nobody anywhere gives a fuck about the cardinals.