Careful out there tonight. Was just on the phone with my wife...

who was coming back from an appointment in Alden this evening. We’re talking about dinner plans and such, when all I hear is “shit, I just got blown off the road, lemme call you back”. The intervening 3-4 minutes SUCKED! However, she dropped into 4Lo, and was able to creep out, but apparently it’s pretty nasty in parts.

And now…off to Grovers for a big-ass burger.

lol @ grovers

glad shes ok though

grovers is awesome, all the wet shit is freezing, its the worst part

sounds windy in buffalo?

and women: stay off the cell phones while driving in the snow, please?

ya… my house here in south buffalo keeps on rocking back and forth…very strange feeling

Cold as shit and windy. When pulling out of the plaza in Arcade, I was sitting spinning all 4 in the Subaru while pulling out.

I’ve got all-seasons with decent tread too to put this in perspective.

W. Klien in Amherst was a sheet of ice when I came home. I immediately called the wife to warn her that it took me 300+ feet to slow down from 25 to make the turn on Ranch Trail. When she got home she said she ended up taking the street before Ranch Trail because she could see an accident at Ranch Trail and W. Klien.

Earlier today before it was even cold I almost slid into an intersection on a downhill section. Anti-locks were’ freaking out.

im driving the wifes 07 cr-v, even with that, i was experiencing some trouble…
eahs meet clark?

Haha, the outback would be fun, but I’m not up for it. Maybe in the morning I’ll stop to get the feel for the car in the snow. i figuer EA will be closed if the weather continues the way it’s been thus far.

yeah im not about to go out either, but i def am gonna playa round if this continues

new all seasons on our fwd econoboxes… no problem at all.

texting while driving = bad idea

story? :rofl:

just women? please. I’m sure she’d be more than happy to have a “who can hang onto opposite lock for a few minutes” contest with you any time.

damn, musta gotten worse since I got home about 7ish; I was fine, barely needed the 4wd.

Grovers4TW

took me over two hours to drive 5.6 miles from RIT’s campus to just south of highland park. There was an accident blocking jefferson / east river (again… there was one earlier in the day) so all the scottsville and east river-bound traffic was funneled to 15 >_<

trip computer avg speed: 2mph (must have been close to 3 but I guess it never rounds up
mpg: 1.8 (I know any car is awful at those speeds but this darn v6 is awful all, want my 36mpg car back)

the roads weren’t that bad either. The rental just has all-seasons and it was fine. The roads had some slush but were pretty well cleared.

This was 5:30pm to little after 7:30pm btw.

now I know if it’s snowing to just… stay on campus and study until I can’t study any more. I really wish more people here would invest in snow tires.

^I was going to buy books at Rochester used textbook and saw eastriver so I just decided to go back to my apt.

Haha, the outback would be fun, but I’m not up for it. Maybe in the morning I’ll stop to get the feel for the car in the snow. i figuer EA will be closed if the weather continues the way it’s been thus far.

My legacy was!

I would cheat and text her a picture of a puppy while doing it :stuck_out_tongue:

a casual observation I’ve made is that when men talk on the cell phone while driving they are driving first and talking second – women appear to switch priorities.

it’s probably not true of all, but it’s true for enough.