be careful out there

I have seen many accidents on my way to lunch. About 10 accidents in less than 10mins…seriously watch out, we might close early today because of this shitty weather

heads up!

fuck

i’m actually about to go to the airport for a fucking cinnamon roll fuck that fuckin weather

ya I leave school and did a 180 in the middle of the road coming to a 4 way stop sign

no fun

is it that bad? shit.

freezing rain = accidents

it’s fine. i was just out & about on lunch (2pm-3:15ish pm). 45 mph on Union/Dick/Wehrle as usual.

Everyone in the office here is looking out the window and going :ohnoes:

It aint shit right now… when the temp drops and all this freezes over… then it’s time to :ohnoes:

Sorry, i’m just sick of hearing all these middle-aged overweight essuvee empowered vaginal wastes.

yeah roads = fucked
I just finished calling in to work

Im not driving from depew back to lockport at 1030 tonight

defunatly dont wanna drive anywhere but i gotta

I’m working from home today but I think I’m going to take a break and go drive around a bit. I’ll report back on the road conditions in Williamsville in a few minutes.

It’s better out now. There was a bunch of salt thrown around in the last hour. Just watch those side streets.

Well, Williamsville streets are fine assuming you have some idea how to drive in the winter. My street hasn’t been touched all day and there haven’t been more than 5 cars to come down it, and even there I could only spin all 4 wheels for about 10 feet. The other sides streets with a little more travel are even better, and maple was just wet with a few patches of slush.

Wait till tonight when it start freezing and snowing on top of it.

I just looked out the window and my car is sealed shut from ice… ugh

Exactly. Same goes for Cheektovegas & Depew near to the Galleria.

yea…just got home from work…the ride home was horrible…

1/2 my office cleared out at ~3ish, i should probably take a hint.

anyone know how the 33 west coming outta downtown is?

Yeah, I’ve been hearing shitty things I’ll be heading out in about 30 min to get to work. :tdown:

And the drive home is going to suck assuming that even happens.

hahahaha same here… I’m the only one left. maybe I should go home

I just fell on my ass on my way out to the mailbox :tup:

Tonight is when its gonna get real bad once it all freezes :ohnoes:

:lol: i don’t mean to laugh, but thats a funny quote with the “tup” :lol:

i saw one car…in millersport highway…on the way to getzville…

apparently, this car slipped and sunk to the middle ground in between the roads…