be careful out there

its alright. it was one of those times when you are trying to be pissed off afterwards but you cant help and just start loling @ youself :lol:

It’s kinda like one of these…only you’re hitting yourself with the Lol’n hammer
:lolham:

4:04

yea the drive home from work at 11 is gonna be shitty. im gonna go 15 mph if i have to. this kinda weather is the shit i hate.

I like when the roads are shitty… seperates the men from the boys.

And I get to play around and not risk anyone else’s life.

definitely better now :tup: still a little slippery on the medians tho

wrd be careful

i bit it in my driveway :tdown:

i watched a kid fall in the middle of main st… i felt bad, granted i laughed, but it was an uncontested fall… he didnt even get his hands out… and the word “fuck” rolled off his tongue… not to mention his AF wind pants took a dump in the slush… to bad…

Eh, it’s slippery. but I’ve driven in MUCH worse…

However, walking, I bailed it in my driveway on the walk up to the house.

Also it took agood 15 minutes to chisel the 1/2 inch of ice off my car. The icing was way worse down in Arcade than it was in most of your areas.

I got new winter tires (Winterforce) they grip like crazy.

Yet another reason I might not be saying it’s so bad…But then again, with the snows, I’ve still driven in weather like 1030493858 times worse than this.

i kind of managed to throw myself into the ground out there … and plowed into the side of my sisters car … lol

I almost fell under my truck…

but I still laugh at the story willybean posted… maybe AF will start selling pants with shit stains already on them soon.

i cant wait to go outside on my break and do some axis spins with the beast

Yeah… my car is definitely frozen solid… ick

:word:

Scumbag is the new hotness. :tup:

Just got back from some more Christmas shopping and it’s finally starting to get a little slippery out there. It’s turned to all snow out in Williamsville now so the snow coating is freezing the water on the road. Like BigAir said, I’ve seen much worse. Tomorrow morning’s commute might suck for a lot of people.

:word: thats what i was thinkin, to bad i dont have to leave my house till 1:00pm, hopefully alot of the ice/snow is off the road.

amazingly i did not fall today…Choda was there when i fell when we were working on my car…i pulled aother one of those in my driveway. feet went out from under me and bam, flat on my back sooo hard. i got lose some weight.