Carlisle?

in other words your saying it sucks … which is true it does!

haha ya its newman

i suppose it makes sense to have a small “pack” of cars to cruise with to a several-hour away show. however, it is also possible to keep multiple people together as long as everyone drives normally, and not like idiots. andy talked of us cruising with “you guys” but whatever happens happens i guess.

and what if we just so happen to leave at the same time? are you going to wet your pants and make all your friends pull over and sit at a gas station and wait for us to be miles and miles away?

no i could care less, id rather have a fun crusie down with people i know where everyone knows everyone for the most part. not with another group of people to add to the amount of cars

why not just drive with your own group. how many cars do you have anyway?

idk, when we went to nopi PIttsburgh back in july, we had uhhh, well, its easier for me to list them,… my car, mikes civic, matt’s saturn, cody’s rx-8, jon’s 350z, pete’s specV, matt’s integra, vinny’s civic, …i think im missing a car or 2 car. but we had about 9 or 10. this year for carlisle we will probably have only about 6 or 7, due to people that moved away or will be away at college. but a few newer people are coming, like my friend dom with a jdm mr2, and a few others.

just drive with your own group. none of us know any of you guys . we already have over 20 cars

is it illegal to meet and cruise with new people?

no. id just rahter not cruise with you.

No…but I think the point they are getting at is, they won’t be responsible for waiting, if you get seperated in the pack. They have enough people to keep track of. You’d be on your own if you get held up.

exactly and going through the one town at one point with the lights and stop signs is a huge pita to keep everyone together. not to mention getting gas etc

way to sound like an asshole

i think we’re leaving at like 3am saturday morning. lol

you should all just buy a euros and go to waterfest :] woot.

We will drive separate rob, because we are probably getting a different motel, therefore going to different place… and over 20 cars would be hectic and i see something happening with that many… like a 30 car pile up… Not good, too much paying attention while driving, i want to cruise not be looking around so i dont hit people the whole time…

mike no offense, but i would rather shoot myself in the foot…

thank you. my point exactly.

yeah, well put… i think?

gonna try to do all truck nats. and chevy nats… gonna try to do e-town diesel nats in the fall

lol mike…i cant stop laughing…but i hear you on that one…buying one is like shooting urself in the foot

JDM, DSM, USDM, > Euro…lol

This thread sucks