Carlisle?

just a little joke from over the summer thats all. don’t get your panties in a twist…

well, what does it mean?

BKC SONN

the car is clean except for no name 17’s and :whogives:

theyre 18’ Speedy Lite 5’s

Hey Sal… PM what BKC means :]

not to be a dick, but am I supposed to know who you are?

no…but my lady…whom is next to me…was once a friend of yours/andys/spec/ and so forth…:bday:

bkc is nothing; why are you guys sooooooooooo worried about it !!! you think were gonna take over or something? dont worry your crew is safe.

i love it how you guys are just going crazy on what 3 letters mean.

buddy…i just asked something…i am not affiliated with Street Element at all…i just wanted to know so i can tease the shit out of rob

ohh dont worry on what it means it has nothing to do with street emelments at all.

Big Krusty Cocks?

Mike as in Kuri’s mike? and I really wasn’t trying to be an ass, I was just curious as to how you knew my name.

yup thats mee!! man i havnt heard the name kuri in atleast 10 months lol

hahaha

yeah we just try and invite you to come hang out see what its like to hang out with friends cause theres more to life than tending to your womans needs 24/7

you guys are a bunch of little fucking girls. drama drama drama. who cares if carlisle has rice… there alot of nice cars too. theres so many new things to see and its a good time to be with your car friends. if your gunna fucken worry about the rice, the people or anything your stupid. just fucking enjoy the show. we go as a good group every year and its a blast. yes theres some messed up fugly cars but theres nice ones too and things you would not see in buffalo. its an art. its peoples own creation.

and as for the cruise. Spec. CHILL THE FUCK OUT… we are all into cars. he modded his car his way i modded myn my way, u modded urs ur way. im ur buddy and all but fuck no need for drama…

if it came down to it we could all cruise together with rules and maturity.

ps sorry for bad spelling and grammar

god bless you my son

well rob ur not off the hook either… street element puts you in that category of why spec does not want you coming… its not you personally its the way you and your car club carry themselves. ive got nothing against you minus ur SIIIIIICKKKKKK club.

but ya we should have a real cruise

ha so whos goin to carlisle.? , comma comma comma comma

i have a list of 24 cars coming in our little convoy right now. its gunna be fun

i plan on attending, the show, as did i 2 years ago, and it was the shitttt,
street element hotel parties are better than yours.