Carrera GT w/straight pipes

F*&$%^ sex to the ears!

http://www.dpccars.com/car-videos/01-10-07page-Porsche-Carrera-GT-exhaust-prank.htm

Only thing better is an F50 with tubi pipes! (To come later)

i unno why…but i do not like the sound of the porsche

It’s more of a raw, F1-Like symphony, as opposed to the highly-refined grunt of a Ferrari…

Sex regardless…

i prefer grunters over screamers lol :stuck_out_tongue:

****! I can’t hear it since my laptop has no sound drivers (can’t find it specific to my model). But is it me or does anyone else think the girl in the passenger is hot?

Man, all that video and all you saw was the chick!

Not enough footage of her… coupled with those ugly-ass E.T. glasses… wouldn’t bet my life on it but she probably has those messed up UGS too… and a miniature dog that’s totally useless… :stuck_out_tongue:

"shit

Pics or ban.

Sandrail in Ontario… I gotta come out to wherever it is that you live… get up some pictures!:R

I have so much respect for people that do wild things… Anyone know where the nearest place is for Skydiving?:smiley: (What I want to do for my 18th bday… in winter!) Anyone else an adrenalin junkie?

I’m still young… so I guess I’ll undertake ANOTHER apprenticeship, and learn from an adrenaline jedi junkie!:R :smiley: Wakeboarding is another awesome thing… must… try… wakeboarding with the sails soon… !

definately a fart can.

i don’t like it.

maybe it sounds better in real life?

Perhaps it’s the tunnel that ‘overemphasizes’ the sound… I have Youtube blocked, but I’m 100% sure that there is a video of this exhaust out in the open during some kind of meeting.

Nice, but not the best!