Cars and Coffee (Basil Ford) Sunday

My buddy became the new commercial truck sales manager for Basil Ford a couple months ago and he’s been trying to do some things to drum up interest and traffic to he store. He’s organized a Cars and Coffee meet that takes place this Sunday. I was hoping to get the word out to NYSPEEDERS to make this a good turnout for him. Hope a bunch of you guys can make it!

Sunday September 18th from 10-3:00
No registration fees
All makes and models welcome
50 / 50 raffle and raffle baskets
Free coffee and donuts
Roaming Buffalo food truck on site
DJ spinning the vinyl
All proceeds benefit the Leukemia and Lymphoma Research Foundation

IF weather turns bad, they will move to their new indoor showroom.

Basil Ford
1540 Walden Ave.
Cheektowaga (near Walden / Harlem)

Would it be ok to bring the Flatbed? The 07 Ford F550, it’s a good advertisement for ford being stock with 350k miles :stuck_out_tongue:
I can even see if the boss will let me strap down the vett and bring his Z07

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may attend with my Ferd

Regular C&C is this Sunday too if I’m not mistaken? Should be nice if people wanna hop from one right to the other.

To clarify this is a Cars & Coffee separate from the other Cars & Coffee correct?

Yeah, does he know it’s the same day as the other Cars and Coffee?

It is later in the day…so maybe there will be some double dipping.

I might have to go home in between and swap rides…

Sure. I don’t see a problem.

More Ferd power.

I think you’re right. Thinking the same thing. Free donuts for breakfast.

Yes, totally separate. If Mr. New York’s cars & coffee came to their lot, it would be a repeat of the Orchard Fresh incident.

Im sure he did not. He’s not aware of the regular C & C, although I’ve invited him many times and he’s come maybe once. I’d love to see the burnouts start up and get out of control.

I’m homies with Jess, between her dad and brother their garage is pretty dece

I’ll be at one of em!

Still going on. Nice and cool.

Is it bad that I have not attended the last few just because washing my car has not reached the top of my priority list? :frowning:

My deepest apologies to anyone who scooted over there. Should’ve been called Car & Coughing based on the poor volume / quality of turnout and the 60+ crowd jamming to 50’s tunes.

So you fit right in…

At least I got out of my pajamas today.

Touche’

I showed up for about 30 min and walked around, good donuts.

Yeah, Basil didn’t promote very well and it was embarassing.

On a side note, I almost took a job working here in the commercial truck division.

Good thing. You’re a terrible salesman.