Cars & Coffee @ Eastern Hills Mall (NOT run by Matt)

I’m in still if this ever gets off the mat. I play hockey early Saturdays but could come after or when I don’t play. My car will be ready in a few weeks.

Im sure a few other NySpeeders I play with might come too. OfficerK and The SkunkApe maybes

Who set this up last time? @camarojoe

I haven’t seen those two in years…

Maybe we should just set a time and see what happens.

I can do Saturday and Sunday mornings. Anytime before noon

Ditto, I’ll come out early either day on the bike since my car isn’t done yet.

Wanna give it a shot this weekend?

I heard it’s suppose to rain Saturday… it doesn’t matter to me either way. But if it’s only us two we could just meet at the Niagara Falls Tim Hortons… lol

Sunday is Mother’s Day so unless I want to piss off my wife, I probably can’t that day.

Saturday if people want to I’ll swing by. No vehicle though. Well my truck but that’s not too interesting.

Haha, true.

Anyone else in for the Colvin location mentioned?

Just saw this, I like coffee and I drive a car (albeit a shitty Kia). Unless @Carbonfiberhooded picks me up in that SIQ truck.

In for Colvin if I am up

Saturday morning, Colvin, do it.

Possible. Maybe I’ll wash the truck…eh probably not.

Don’t wash it and show up to T&C, boom!

I’m more likely to push my car out of the garage, wash it and wax it, and push it back in then washing my truck!

I set it up last time. I was going to talk to the manager at the Tim Hortons in the Sheridan Benderson plaza in Amherst (near Walmart) and ask if we could do a weekly Saturday cars and coffee there.

Im on call tomm morning. But if i get a northern run, i might stop by with the casket truck.

I’m in for whatever.

yes no maybe? do i have time for the gym beforehand?

Is anybody going??? Meet fail.

I would normally be down for something like this but my Saturdays in the near future are shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess if camarojoe gets one going again that’s probably the best bet. Otherwise it might only be a few of us until it starts to grow which could take all summer.

In the works. Waiting for approval. But if it happens, it would start Saturday May 31.