Cars & Coffee @ Eastern Hills Mall (NOT run by Matt)

It’s out in Geneva NY but it is a cars and coffee, all are welcomed to come

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n618/TangoDownVR6/CarsnCoffeejune8_zpsb19c05a0.png

PM for more info

We have one out in Geneva once a month all are welcomed to attend. There is a thread I just start, that will be updated monthly. We have free coffee and doughnuts, a decent amount of cars usually, and its generally a good time by all.

I think it would be beneficial to have one closer to us at least for this forum to get people to come out.

Hey just a once a month open invite to any all who want to have a nice fun cruise down Route 20A/ 5and20, back roads, or the 90.

I will drive out

If it wasn’t 2 hours away from me lol I’d be down.

I’m ready to go for a local one.

Still working on that. Location 1 liked the idea of it, but the plaza owner was unsure about it happening.
Location 2 is discussing it. Hope to find out soon.

By time that gets organized summer will be over.

This weekend is the only weekend I’m free until August, gay boobs.

Well nobody else seems to be stepping up to the plate.

Well untill y’all get yours set a going I will still be having mine and y’all are more than welcome to participate. Hope all goes well for you camarojoe

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Huge effort on your behalf getting this moving :lol:

Please keep us updated!

Having trouble getting a location and the property owner to get on the same page and allow for at Saturday morning cruise. Working on 2 other locations, since the first 3 aren’t happening.
You would think they would want to have the flux of customers on a Saturday morning

How about the Manhattan Bagel on NFB and East Robinson? Huge parking lot.

I’m assuming this is more of a courtesy thing? I mean if I buy a coffee, I’m a patron to Tim Hortons (or whoever) can they really kick you out for happening to be at the same place as fellow Speeders?

This would be cool to see happen on a Saturday. I work Sundays and miss all the local car stuff lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes they can. Lesson learned circa 2002.

While the establishment has some pull, they might not necessarily own the parking lot / plaza / etc. and need to get permission for any “event.”

^That’s horsedick

I mean as long as people aren’t being obnoxious and are actually paying for stuff… but whatever. I bet I could get something setup on GI at the Theodore’s location.