Cars & Coffee @ Eastern Hills Mall (NOT run by Matt)

There’s a few in Rochester by the StyleByChance I mean StyleByChoice stancefags.

This would be a good spot, sheridan /sweethome Tim ho’s. The indoor put put is right behind it and plenty of parking. I’ll talk to them.

http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/donkeyballs69/Screenshot_2014-03-31-11-47-30.png

http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae318/donkeyballs69/Screenshot_2014-03-31-11-47-49.png

Old BT meet spot ftw.

what about the Coffee?

This.

Qft

old buffalo wild wing on NF has a lot of parking. there is a manhattan shop there,

This is a good location. Lots of parking separate from regular cars. I think it is a Benderson owned lot, so that might be an obstacle. Granted you are all “customers”

I think if we do Sat am and I’ll let them know this is a family event. Basically no bullshit shenanigans, and we will be customers.
I know a few Amherst pd, so maybe they could spread the word not to bother us if we’re being respectful.

I can get the classic car owners in and then there is usually no problem since they park and relax. We would get 100-150 cars on the nice Saturday mornings.

I don’t mind looking at older cars :slight_smile: Shouldn’t be too many crazy people out early in the morning.

It would be cool if we could do some charity and help out local families. Not Shaniqus and her 8 kids that needs brakes on the escalade. Pick one family/organization a week that really needs help in our local community. 100% of proceeds go right to them.

Just a few ideas if we can get this going.

I’d be down for the Gander Mountain location. It’s been a while since I came out to a car function locally.

Again, Coffee and cars, not just cars.

McDonalds is right there in that lot and has coffee. If that’s not good enough for you Hortons is right on the other side of Youngs and would be a shorter walk from the back side of the Gander lot than actually walking to Gander.

I think it’s a good location for a morning meet too because Texas Roadhouse isn’t open that early so that whole end of the lot wouldn’t even be in use.

Seems like a solid plan. Just got to start getting this rolling.

of course! I love coffee so count me in. Plus like Jay said Tim Horton’s is right there! I prefer a morning meet to.

In for this. Cars and Coffee traditonally is a high end car meet. More recently places around the US have been opening it to everyone as long as they are respectful and dont ruin the meet for everyone else. I sure hope this gets rollin and its not ruined by a few idiots.

Heaterz, Coffee, Cars?!

I’d be down for a this, as long as I wasn’t working (which is what happened at all the last ones Joe put together)

X…

is this thread dead?