Cars you think will be canceled in the next 2 years.

g8 is slated to be gone in <5 years, challenger will probably be gone soon too.

x2

Nothing up there screams ax except these two. Both are undersold and underpowered.

^ lol at you thinking “underpowered” has anything to do with the cars that are getting the ax right now and in the near future.

And Mazda has been quoted, from now on they will always have one rotary powered car in their line-up. I’ll try to find the article.

RX8, XLR

Realistically probably the XLR, G8, RX-8 and the Challenger.

I love the RX-8, but I just don’t see it being around too much longer…

Hope I’m wrong though…

The underpowered ties more with it being undersold then anything.

lol, the Mustang will NEVER go

stupid question: will there be taxes on non-new cars that are not getting 35mpg+? or is this just a new car production tax

2007 was the last year for the Crossfire, it’s already dead. I’m sure you can still buy brand new ones though…

RX-8, Evo, and XL-R.

There’s already rumors of Mitsubishi reviving the AWD eclipses. I don’t think they would want to compete against themselves.

I don’t think the XLR sells enough. Most people would rather just get a Corvette.

RX-8 hardly sells at all.

Are we saying cancelled nationally or cancelled internationally?

I disagree about the evo. The new full size lame ones are super family friendly, more so than the new STi I think. And rx8 has poor sales here and fantastic sales abroad.

I still can’t find anything on the Saturn Sky (or Saturn Sky Redline).

why wouldn’t there be? NY isn’t that stupid

It’s not even an NYS issue. Any time a new tax is levied on the business, it almost always gets forwarded to the consumer.

CTS-V so Ron shuts up.

I can’t even imagine a bunch of Ginger kids talking automotive trash and Drifting their bigwheels all over the Buffalo Rochester area.

x…

all except the Mustang and STI

i heard on npr weeks ago (when they were still discussing the first bailout) and they said the g8 was getting cut

no, he means on a used car (registering it at the DMV)… I think lol he didn’t choose the best wording for it :stuck_out_tongue:

If the G8 gets cut, it will be at the end of its current production run, probably close 5 years.