Cash For Cars/Capital Region Cars

Finally got my dealers license, have two spots im working out of, main spot is CRC in Altamont and second is Park place auto in Schenectady, looking to purchase my own building within the next month or two as well.

Providing a few different services here

Quick cash for your car/truck/suv/bike/ext (I will tell you first hand, craigslist may be a better option for those not in need of cash, I see myself as INSTANT, no waiting cash in your pocket kind of deal)

used auto sales with different warranty options… Will very soon be able to offer credit cards and provide in house financing, possibly even buy here pay here with no credit check

car locating service (not going to get into details here, but I may be able to take you right where the car your looking for is at for a fee)

Discounted autobody work (from A+ quality show work, to decent quality way cheaper then maaco prices with deductible paid for you)

Also providing Car trailer rental w/ 5,000 pound winch and dealer plate pick up for a fee (picking up un reg’d car and bringing it somewhere so you dont have to risk getting pulled over with a fake plate)

congrats man wish you luck. i may be down to crc tomarrow

thanks

Your not actually going to lend your dealer plate to someone to drive a car home are you?

^ I think he’s saying he’ll pick it up for you

Oh ok good lol…

Should the add say:
YES minimum, NO maximum

lol

If you ever come across anything you or a customer needs towed that you’re trailer isn’t big enough for let me know. I can haul ~7tons with my setup. I’m about 10min from CRC.

def not loaning out dealer plate, would drop off like jake said and ok sounds good, if i ever buy some big ass shit that needs to be towed ill hit you up.

Any interest in this?
92 z28 only issues are cosmetic needs driver seat cushion and bumpers/side skirts need paint.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/18/ne8a4uze.jpg

yup, pm me more details and price

Pm sent