Castrol Drift Mania Canadian Championship @ TMP!!

The Castrol DMCC will be invading Toronto Motorsports Park on August 12th!

Round 4, the final round in the 2006 Championship battle, will be held August 12 at TMP. 2005 Series champ and current Top 16 Formula D driver Ryan Tuerck will be on hand to defend his title against DMCC newcomer Hideki Nishimura in his stunning Team Toyo FD3S, and Series veteran Marco Santos in his S13/S15.

Round 3 will be at the St Eustache Track in Montreal on July 30th, which will lead up to the final round at TMP.

The USA Vs. Canada round will be held October 1st at Saratoga Speedway on Vancouver Island.

More info @ www.driftmania.ca

Thanks!

Stickied…

Us SON240sx folk better step up and make a big showing here.

As for Ontario cars entering the competition, this is a possibility.

Firstly, your car has to meet specs (ie. roll cage), otherwise you will not be allowed any track time.

if you have a car that meets spec and you want to try and enter the competition you can qualify during the practice sessions to prove your competence on the track and earn your DM license.

only after you have a car that meets spec can you attempt to qualify and only after you qualify can you enter the competition.

show and shine registration for cars entering the show is $45 and gets you two passes.

it would be nice if we had a SON booth here because we are the biggest 240sx club in the country and this event is in our own backyard.

K, where is our banner, and do we have a tent?

Lets check our SON account, for anything else we might need.

Do we have any stickers and tshirts ready for sale?

Is it possible to have a BBQ there as well?

i have a tent and the SON banner and i can bring them if you like.

the SON account wont be necessary, people will be responsible for thier own admission. the price was already mentioned.

Well if we want to represent, we should go big, i guess. Not sure exactly where we will be situated. Does anyone have a map or outline where we can setup shop?

The SON account isnt to pay for entrance fees, where did i say that?

anyone have a cage i can borrow?? :smiley:

Do I have to have nomex 2 layer suite? Or is there rentals.

Andrew.

Where can I get info on entering as a vendor???

Damnit I need a cage…

I want to compete!

download it in the forms section of the drift mania site.

if i cant find RA-1s maybe ill return to my roots?

if this was the case id need a new turbino

DOOOO IT!

you need power

you need power[/quote]

Vlad go get a suit and enter this bad boy!

you need power[/quote]
:werd:

You don’t need power on TMP. Mostly 2nd gear, chris would have no problems with the KA.

Andrew.

What time does it end at i know gates open at 1030 am but when is the actal show and wen is it over?

is this still going on ?? tmp site has nuttin bout it

http://driftmania.ca/224.0.html?&L=1&eid=22

I e mail about what time it ends and no reply…they really do not seem to advertise this at all and give littel to no info about it