Driftmania this Sunday Aug 14th at Mosport

http://ww2.dmccdrift.com/wp-custom/img/events/RD5_en.png

DMCC, Canada’s only professional drifting series comes to Mosport this Sunday, August 14th. Come see Canada’s best drifters tandem inches away from each other on the new Mosport layout.

Tickets:
$20 pre-sale, $25 at the gate
$150 VIP tickets which includes open bar and food

Have a hot ride? DMCC will also host a Show & Shine Competition. Registration at the door

Price:
$40 for competitor (includes DMCC ticket and show and shine reg)
$30 if you have a CSCS sticker or an Auto Moto Foto sticker
$10 discount from admission price for the passenger of the car

Schedule:
8:30-10:00 : Roll in
10:00 : Gates open to public 10:00 : Practice 12:30 : Break 13:30 : Qualifying 14:45 : Competition 17:00 : Track closed

Bowmanville, Ontario L1C 3K6
Canada

looking forward to this…

Can’t wait for this again, hopefully is as nice as last year. I went home lobster red lol

New layout!?!? Lol I banged my car up at Cscs for Practise and they go and change the layout lol. Looks more high speed, can’t wait to rip it!

did you post the picture of the 3 girls to scare us away?

^bahahahahaha love it

weather is not looking the greatest http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caon0076

now predicting thunder storms ‘~’ will it still be on if it is thunder storms?

For lightning we might have to stop depending on the severity. But if you look at the hourly it should be cleared up by 1pm

i would reach if i can get a ride with someone around my area to dmcc

rain or shine we’ll be there…

i’m not even looking at the weather… it doesnt matter.

Any US guys who want to cruise up there let me know! Me and a few guys are leaving Buffalo early Sunday.

great event today.

Cyr took 1st, Carlton took 3rd.

Was an awesome day, brad was doing some insane driving today, he destroyed on leading. A lot of dope cars in the show and shine too

Get time :tup:

Didn’t take many pics, but this is what I have:

nice shots josh

Such a sic day