Catback Exhuasts

I have catbacks in stock right now for S13 and S14… only a couple of each left as most were pre-ordered.

as is often the case, once they are gone they are gone for a few months so get in while you can.

i can likely place one more stocking order of them before they become unavailable for a few months again.

$450 regardless of application and if you require shipping i will shipp for free in conjunction with any other purchase of reasonable value… ie. not if you order a catback and a spin knob…lol

Mine broke after less than 1000km due to the incredibly poor welds and cheap steel.

oh snap

You fail at life: Old June 26th, 2006.

i have accepted another return this week for Sonny on an exhaust that wasnt even really broken. the welds and hangers were all still fine.

i think i mentioned also that i can also accept un-used ones for the exchanges, its not a big deal.

however, this is only true for the original purchaser.

if you are one of the guys that bought one up really cheap and fixed it up then unfortunately i am not willing to let you do the exchange unless you are willing to cover all of the shipping and customs fees for me to send them back.

Also, even though i havent been told, i imagine that the window of opportunity on this recall type of arrangement is finite. by that i mean if you think you might want to do this exchange then please do so sooner rather than later.

i have a limited number of pre-cleared customs forms and shipping papers for the catbacks and i doubt that i will be able to get more of them.