New Catback Exhuasts

I have just received the first shipment of our new Version 2 catback exhuasts.

We have gone with a design that has fewer welds on the mufflers and provides an overall sleeker look to the exhuast. You may notice from these pics that unlike the previous generation there is no welding along the top ridge of the muffler that gave a couple people problems with the first generation oif S14 catbacks. The mufflers also have a thicker sidewall along the cannister and as always silencer and gaskets are included.

the change was partially due to concerns over the previous generation of catbacks and as a result i have worked with the importers and we have changed the source factory.

here are pics of the new catback exhuasts.

S14 version:

http://bings.ca/images/catbacks.jpg

S13 and S14 versions

http://bings.ca/images/catbacks1.jpg

Also, the price is also changing for the better, the catbacks are now being offered for $450 cdn INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING anywhere in Canada.

Furthermore,

if you have one of the version 1 catbacks and have experienced ANY problems you can exchange your catback for one of the Version 2 catbacks. There is a nominal fee of $50 for this exchange simply because i MUST deal with international shipping on the returns to make sure they get back to the original manufacturer. It is this exchange (sending them back overseas) that makes the upgrade possible. This upgrade is only open to the original purchasers of the Version 1 catback…

I have several in stock and several more on the way.

As always, please contact me if you have questions

i assumed these are 3" catback

what size is the tip on them?

so this is pretty much a knock off of the apexi n1? can we get pics of the whole system?

yes they are 3", the tip i havent measured… likely a standard 4.5"

unless the N1’s have changed i wouldnt say these are the same, they look nothing like my N1 Dual anyways, as far as the muffler is concerned.

they do angle out though so in that sense… yes.

i do not have pics of the full system at this time but i am sure i can grab some in the near future.

i was talking about the single apex’i n1 like i have on my car. cause it looks pretty damm close to me.

ah, well i thought the N1 mufflers had the welds along the cannister, these ones dont, its a smoother look, as if the muffler were all one piece.

Nice, i may pick one up later…also how does the muffler suppress the sound? Is it glass packed or chambered? And lastly how does it sound?
Thanks

guys dont be hesitant to ask me what is covered under this exchange…

fact of the matter is that i have been accepting brand new, unused version 1 catbacks and doing the exchange.

this is more than a warranty, it took a while but i managed to get it to be more of a recall.

so no matter what the case your catback is eligible, so long as you are the original purchaser.

the only potential catch is that i dont always have them in stock. i try to do an immediate exchange but after this week i will be out of stock as i send the returns back and await the replacements… then its go time again.